Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
INSPECTION WING: HEAD OFFICE: BANGALORE
Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors by Canara Bank
To whomsoever it may concern
- Canara Bank invites applications from the eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / Companies for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Continuous/Concurrent Audit in the identified 800 branches / units for the period from 01.07.2017 to 30.06.2018.
- Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application/ selection, conducting audit/reporting and review of performance of the auditors are furnished (Click to View).
- The letter of Acceptance, undertaking letter and do’s and don’ts to be sent by the selected auditors on receiving the offer letter by way of e-mail from the Bank is furnished in Annexure I, II & III (Click to View).
- The list of 800 identified branches / units is furnished with eligible fee in Annexure IV (Click to view).
- Eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / Companies, who are agreeable to the above terms & conditions, may apply online only in the application (click to Apply), on or before 03.07.2017
- Applications received through online only will be entertained and no other mode will be considered.
- Existing empanelled auditors / firms need to apply afresh. Those who are completing three years Concurrent Audit assignment in Canara Bank as on 30.06.2017 are not eligible to apply.
- Please note that hard copies of application/annexures should not be sent to the Bank unless called for. Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms.
Place : Bangalore
Please ensure accuracy of data before clicking on ‘Confirm’ button. Once data is confirmed, system does not allow any modification.
For submission of on-line application, please use Internet Explorer 8.0 and above.
For any queries, Please contact: Inspection Wing,Canara Bank,HO, Bangalore Ph: 080 25586272 , 080 25581190- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org