Securities and Exchange Board of India
1. On June 8, 2011, SEBI commenced a web based centralized grievance redress system called as SEBI Complaints Redress System or SCORES. SCORES is a platform designed to help investors to lodge their complaints online with SEBI, pertaining to securities market, against listed companies, SEBI registered intermediaries and SEBI recognized Market Infrastructure Institutions.
2. In its efforts to improve the ease of doing business, SEBI launched the SCORES Mobile application on March 05, 2020 for the convenience of investors to lodge their grievances in SCORES. The App has all the features of SCORES which is presently available on SCORES portal. SCORES Mobile App is available on both Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
3. SCORES aids in tracking the status of the complaints anytime by the investor while also providing them notifications from time to time with respect to their complaints. Complaints lodged on SCORES Portal or SCORES Mobile App help in keeping proper audit trail of the complaint which is essential for future references.
4. SEBI has been receiving large number of complaints on its generic e-mail ID [email protected] Investors from time to time also send their grievances to official IDs of SEBI officers. All complaints sent on [email protected] and SEBI officers are uploaded on SCORES.
5. SCORES has been in existence for 9 years. With the launch of Mobile App it has become much more easier for investors to lodge their complaint.
6. It is brought to notice of public that the Competent Authority has now decided that complaints against listed companies, registered intermediaries and recognized Market Infrastructure Institutions sent on [email protected] or on any official ID of SEBI officers will not be processed. All investors are urged to lodge their complaint directly on SCORES themselves.
7. Please note that as per circular No. SEBI/HO/OIAE/IGRD/CIR/P/2018/58 dated March 26, 2018 investors who wish to lodge a complaint are required to register themselves on SCORES before lodging the complaint against a listed company, a SEBI registered intermediary or a SEBI recognized Market Infrastructure Institution. While registering the complaints, mandatory details like name of the investors, PAN, contact details, email id are to be provided for registration.
8. For any help in lodging complaint on SCORES or with respect to your complaints you can contact the SEBI Toll Free Help Line number 1800 266 7575 or 1800 22 7575.
Date: August 11, 2020