Securities and Exchange Board of India
CIRCULAR No. CIR/IMD/DF1/10/2015
Dated-November 27, 2015
All Listed Entities
All the Recognized Stock Exchanges
Sub: Format for statements/reports to be submitted to Stock Exchange (s) by listed entity which has listed its securitised debt instruments
1. Regulation 82(3) of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (“Listing Regulations”), specifies that the listed entity shall submit statements/reports to stock exchange within seven days from the end of the month/ actual payment date, either by itself or through the servicer, on a monthly basis in the format as specified by the Board from time to time.
2. Accordingly, formats for statements/reports as per the Annexure I to this circular are being prescribed which requires the listed entity to provide pool level, tranche level and loan level details.
3. The Stock Exchanges are advised to bring the provisions of this circular to the notice of Listed Entity and also to disseminate the same on its website. This circular shall come into force on December 01, 2015.
4. This circular is issued under regulation 82(3) read with regulation 101(2) of Listing Regulations, 2015.
5. This circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and under the drop down “Corp Debt Market”.
Richa Goel Agarwal Deputy General Manager