Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
New Delhi, the 31st August, 2020
OFFICE ORDER No. 164/2020
The President of India is pleased to extend the re-employment of Shri Pramod Chandra Mody, IRS (IT:82004) as Chairman, Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) for a further period of six months with effect from 01.09.2020 to 28.02.2021 or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
to the Govt. of India
1. Shri Pramod Chandra Mody, Chairman, CBDT
2. PS to FM/ PS to MOS(Rev.)/ PPS to FS/Chairman, CBIC/ All Members, CBDT & CBIC/ DG, CEIB/ AS(R)/ JS(R)/ JS(Admn.), CBIC
3. Dir(Hq.)/ DS(Cord.)/ DS(Ad.VI)/ US(Ad.VI)/ US(Ad.IA&B)/ US(GAR)/ US(Cash)/ US(DT/Pers.)
4. Joint Secretary(ACC), Cabinet Secretariat for information.
5. Under Secretary(EO-SM.II), DOP&T.
6. Section Officer (Computer Cell). It is requested that the website of this department may be updated accordingly.
7. All officers and sections of reporting to CBDT.
8. Chief Supervisor/Reception Officer (Gate No. 2&9)
9. Office Order collection/Spare copies…10.