Key Features – File Validation Utility (FVU) version 6.6
1. Addition of new column in Form 26Q & 27Q
- New column “Amount of cash withdrawal in excess of Rs. 1 crore as referred to in section 194N” is added under Annexure I (Deductee details) in Form 26Q and 27Q.
- Newly added column will be applicable for statements pertains to FY 2019-20 and quarter 2 onwards.
2. Addition of new remark value as “N” for Section code “194N”
- New remark value as “N” is added under dropdown list of “Remarks (Reason for non-deduction/lower deduction/higher deduction/threshold)” for Section 194N.
- Description of newly added remark value would be “No deduction on account of payment made to a person referred to in clause (iii) or clause (iv) of the provision to section 194N or on account of notification issued under clause (v) of the proviso to section 194N”.
- Newly added dropdown value will be applicable only for below scenario:
- Form is 26Q or 27Q
- Section “194N” is selected
- Financial year 2019-20 and quarter 2 onwards selected
- TDS amount is zero
3. This version of FVU is applicable with effect from February 28, 2020.
Key Features – File Validation Utility (FVU) version 2.162
- This version of FVU is applicable with effect from February 28, 2020.
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards
Download e-TDS/TCS FVU.exe (Version 6.6)
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement up to FY 2009-10
Download e-TDS/TCS FVU.exe (Version 2.162)