CA Avinash Rawane
Certain Changes in e-Filing for AY 2015-16
“electronic verification code” means a code generated for the purpose of electronic verification of the person furnishing the return of income as per the data structure and standards specified by Principal Director General of Income-tax (Systems) or Director General of Income‑tax (Systems).’
Option-3 : ADHAR based EVC
- Pre-requisite: Taxpayer’s PAN and Aadhaar should be linked.
- If Aadhaar is not linked, click on Link Aadhaar button and link the Aadhaar
- Step 1: Enter the Aadhaar OTP sent to your Mobile Number registered with Aadhaar and Submit to e-Verify return.
- Step 2: Download the Acknowledgement (No Further action required).
- ADHAR based OTP will be valid for 10 minutes
To Read More View/Download the Below File