Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 29/6/1983
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved by the period specified below for the purpose of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6(iv) of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Secretary, Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi :—
1. Scientific research project : Comparative Studies on the effects of the Organophosphorus insecticides on plants metabolism.
2. Name of the sponsorer : Hindustan Lever Limited, Bombay.
3. Implementing Lab : Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
4. Date of commencement : 15-4-1983.
5. Date of completion : 14-4-1985.
6. Duration of the project : 2 years.
7. Estimated cost : Rs. 99,400.
2. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, stands approved under section 35(1)(ii) of the Income-tax Act, vide Ministry of Finance, Notification No. 867, dated 11-2-1975.
[No. 5300/F. No. 203/55/82–ITA. II]