It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6(iv) of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi.
1. Name of the scientific ” Study of Alternatives to conventional Dialysis research programme and transplantation for the treatment of patients with Chronic Renal Failure. “
2. Sponsored at S. M. S. Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur.
3. Sponsored by Private donation.
4. Duration of project Five Years.
(i) Proposed date of 3-5-1982. commencement (ii) Anticipated date of 2-5-1987. completion
5. Total estimated expenditure Total Rs. 32.45 lakhs (Rupees thirty-two lakhs and forty-five thousand only).
The approval for the above project will be subject to the following conditions :—
1. That the institution will maintain a separate account of the amounts received and expenditure incurred for this research project as distinct from the other expenditure of the S. M. S. Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur.
2. That the institution will furnish annual returns of this scientific research project to the Council by 31st May, each year, at the latest in such form as may be laid down and intimated to them for this purpose.
3. That the institution will furnish a copy of the annual audited statement of accounts together with total assets and liabilities to the Council by 31st May, each year, and in addition send a copy of it to the concerned Commissioner of Income-tax.
The S. M. S. Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, has been approved under section 35(1)(ii) of the Income-tax Act, vide Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Notification No. 320 (F. No. 203/7/73-ITA. II) dated 27-3-1973.
[No. 4750 (F. No. 203/118/82-ITA. II)