Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 25/1/1982
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purpose of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6 of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
1. Name of the scientific research project : Studies on Ecology of Fusarium Oxysporum F. Sp. Udum, the Casual Organism of Wilt of Pigeon Pea, in Soil.
2. Sponsored (a) by : Hindustan Lever Limited, Express Building, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, P.O. 7003, New Delhi-110002.
3. Sponsored (b) at : Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya, Kalyani-741235.
4. Estimated expenditure : Rs. 29,100 (Rupees Twenty-nine thousand & one hundred only).
5. Duration of research project : 3 years with effect from 1st November 1981.
2. Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya, Kalyani, stands approved u/s. 35(1)(ii) of the Income-tax Act, 1961, vide late Finance Department Notification No. 878 dated 18-4-75.
[No. 4440/F. No. 203/100/81-ITA. II