GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner
Central GST Zone, Ahmedabad, GST Bhavan,
Revenue Marg, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad — 380015
Tel: 079-26302133 FAX: 079-26306284
Email: [email protected]
TRADE NOTICE No. 01/2021
Subject: Special Drive for Risky Exporter Refund verification — 20th to 24th Sept 2021
Attention is invited to Circular No. 131/1/2020-GST dated 23.01.2020 issued by GST Policy Wing of CBIC wherein SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) to be followed by Exporters was circulated for information and compliance.
2. As explained in the Circular, CBIC has taken measures to apply stringent risk parameters-based checks driven by rigorous data analytics and Artificial Intelligence tools and based on the same, certain exporters were taken up for further verification. While the verifications are caused to mitigate risk, it is necessary that genuine exporters do not face any hardship. There is a need to focus on timely disposal of all such pending verification to provide immediate relief to the business entities. As part of ongoing Trade Facilitation measure, Ahmedabad CGST Zone is organizing a “Special Drive for Disposal of Pending Risky Exporter Verifications” from 20th Sept 2021 to 24th Sept 2021.
3. As part of the Special Drive, all Exporters who have been taken up for further verification by subordinate Offices of CGST Commissionerates, falling under jurisdiction of CGST Ahmedabad Zone, may approach their jurisdictional CGST Division with their grievance on any of the said five working days between 20th Sept to 24th Sept 2021 between 0930 AM to 0600 Their grievances will be examined by the jurisdictional Officer and suitable action will be taken by them. The Exporter shall be communicated the present status, deficiency in documents/information (if any). If no documents/information is found deficient, then the specific time line (by when the Verification will be completed by the Commissionerate and Report sent to DGARM) will be communicated to the Exporter.
4. The jurisdictional CGST Authorities have been suitably advised to proactively respond to the grievance of such Exporters and dispose of the verification expeditiously and submit their clear recommendation to DGARM, based on merits of the cases.
5. For the Exporters who desire to avail benefit of this Special Drive, it is requested that they may communicate with their jurisdictional Deputy / Assistant Commissioner CGST Divisions. Commissionerate-wise Nodal Officers appointed and their contact address for escalating the matter (if the issue is not resolved by CGST Division) is as under:
|S. No||Commissione-rate||Name of Nodal Officer||Contact No.||Email id|
Sr. Nalin Bilochan, JC.
|Ahmedabad North)||Ms. Gulzar Begum, JC.||079-27540359||[email protected]|
|3||Gandhinagar||Sh. Marut Trlpathi, JC.||079-27540424||[email protected]|
|4||Rajkot||Sh. R. S. Shekhawat, JC||0281-2459487||[email protected]|
|5||Bhavnagar||Sh. Vishal Malani, JC.||0278-2519101||[email protected]|
|6||Kutch-Gandhidham||Sh. S. R. Vishnoi, JC.||02836-256740||[email protected]|
6. This Trade Notice may be treated as a standing instruction to all the Officers concerned, for processing the verification of Exporters as envisaged under CBIC Circular No. 131/1/2020-GST dated 23.01.2020.
7. This is issued with the approval of Chief Commissioner, CGST Ahmedabad Zone.
F. No. IV/16-12/PCCO/Tech/2021-22
a) The Principal Commissioner/ Commissioner of CGST, Abad South/Abad North/Gandhinagar, Rajkot/Bhavnagar/Kutch for information and necessary compliance. Commissionerates to ensure that publicity of this facilitation measure is carried out far and wide, in their respective jurisdiction (including placing the copy of this Trade Notice in Commissionerates website).
b) Heads of various Trade Associations/Professional Bodies with a request to bring the Special Drive to the notice of their Members and educate them to avail above facility.
c) Superintendent (Systems) Abad (South) to place copy of Trade Notice on Ahmedabad Zone Website.