GSTR 2B Matching Excel Utility V.2 (Free)
GST Council Instructed All GST Taxpayers Can Take Input Tax Credit Based on GSTR 2B. GSTR 2B is a Auto Drafted Statement Generated (For Instance) for the month of Aug 2021, a Suppliers filed their GSTR1 on 12th Aug 2021 up to 11th Sep 2021. The statement for Aug 2021 will be generated on 12th Sept 2021.
GST Tax payers get struggling to Match Their Book ITC With Portal Generated GSTR 2B Data. We Introduced “GSTR 2B Matching Utility” is Enable to Match Your ITC With Quick & Perfect.
Now We Introduced Utility Can Match & Reconcile Your B2B Invoices, Debit Notes, Credit Notes, Imports & Amendments. (Our Utility Not Required Invoice No is Similar as per Supplier mentioned in Invoice. For Instance, Supplier Mentioned Invoice no. CBE-32-2020-21 , But You mentioned in your books Invoice No. 32)
From our Utility Matching & Reconciliation Results Based on Your Books ITC Vs As per GSTR 2B are as follows (Invoice Wise),
1. ITC Not Filed (Input Not Available in Portal)
2. ITC Not Taken (Input Available in GSTR 2B But Not taken in Books)
3. Matching ITC (ITC is Available in Both Books & GSTR 2B)
4. Difference ITC (If ITC is Available in Books & Portal With some Difference)
5. Duplication in Book (If ITC is Taken Twice for single Invoice – This Happens due to clerical mistake)
6. Summary Results (Summarised the Above mentioned Results)
7. One Screen Reconciliation Summary (All GSTN Numbers summarised with All ITC between Books vs Portal)
Newly Added Features:
1. GSTN Mismatch Identify (Our Tool Identifies if any clerical mistake made in GSTN Numbers. Like – If any spaces, Pan Numeral or Alpha Character Errors,Etc.,)
2. Now Your As Per Portal Data Your Suppliers Name Automatically Gathered from Book Data. I.e. Proprietor Name to Trade Name. This Will Help Identify Your Suppliers Easily.
3. Customize Report (ITC Not filed & ITC Not Taken): Now Summarised Results Can Generate ITC Not Filed & ITC Not Taken.
If Any Feedback (or) Suggestions Please Let us Know.