Checklist to avoid JSON error while using offline GST tool
1. GSTIN should be valid and 15 alphanumeric characters.
2. Invoice lencth should not be more than 16 characters and only characters allowed are numeric, Alphabets , / and ‑
3. In b2cl, invoice value should be more than 250000.
4. Invoice Date, Note date, and shipping bill Date format should be dd-mmm- yyyy in excel/csv ( For eg: 04-Jul- 2017)
5. In case of CDNR (Credit/Debit Note Registered)/CDNUR (Credit/Debit Note unregistered), Invoices and Note number are only allowed with the numeric, alphabets, / and – No other character is allowed.
6. In case of export, if shipping bill is mentioned then shipping date is mandatory.
7. Shipping bill date should be on or after the invoice date.
8. Only 2 decimal digit (eg: 1234.89) is allowed in values entered in excel/csv.
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.