Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
17th August, 2021
1. All Members of the Trade
2. All DGFT RAs
3. All Custom Authorities
Subject: Procedure and Criteria for submission and approval of applications for export of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits
Reference is invited to DGFT Notification No. 18/2015-20 dated 16.08.2021 restricting the export of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits.
2. The quota for export of COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing kits has been fixed for the month of July. August and September, 2021 as below:
|1.||COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing Kits||1176 Lakh Kits|
3. Exporters are requested to apply for export license by filing applications online through DGFT’s ECOM system for Export authorizations (Non-SCOMET Restricted items) — Please refer Trade Notice No. 50 dated 18.03.2019. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application via mail or post.
4. Online applications for export of “COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing Kits” for the above said quantity may be applied from 20th August to 30th August, 2021.
5. All the applications will be examined as per the Para 2.72 of Handbook of procedures.
6. Validity of the export license will be for 6 months only.
7. The following eligibility criteria will be applicable for consideration of applications:
8. All the documents must be duly self-attested by the authorized person of the firm.
9. All the relevant documents as specified above must be submitted along with the application to verify the eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered for any allocation. Any application received through email or submitted outside the timeline specified will not be considered.
10. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade E-mail: [email protected]
(Issued from File No. 01/91/110/06/AM21/EC/E-22863)