OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-III
MUMBAI CUSTOMS ZONE-II
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
TAL:- URAN, DIST : RAIGAD. PIN – 400 707.
F. No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/AM (I)/JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 155/2018
Subject: – Part delivery of DPD consignment selected for scanning – reg.
Attention of the Importers, Exporters, General Trade, Port Terminal Operators, Shipping Lines / Shipping Agents, CFSs coming under the jurisdiction of JNCH, Nhava Sheva and all other stakeholders is invited to the Public Notice No. 161/2016, dated 28.11.2016, Public Notice No 47/2007 dated 07.11.2007 and Facility Notice No 63/2008 dated 01.09.2008
2. Vide Public Notice no 161/2016, dated 28.11.2016, facility of scanning and part delivery was provided to selected importers (DPD Clients, ACP Clients/100% EOU (now AEOs)) subject to the importers undertaking to produce such containers at the designated CFS or other CFS as mentioned in this Public Notice, if required by the Customs for examination.
3. As per Public Notice 161/2016 an undertaking had to be produced by DPD importers in case of part delivery. It has been decided that henceforth only importers having manufacturing facilities (manufacturer importers) can avail the facility of part delivery on submission of an undertaking as per the procedure laid down in PN 47/2007, dated 07.11.2007 & the Public Notice No.161/2016, dated 28.11.2016. The subject facility of part delivery shall no longer be available to the trader importers. However, this facility would be available to AEOs, irrespective of their status as manufacturer or trader.
4. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of Deputy/Assistant Commissioner in charge of DPD Cell, NS-III (email address: email@example.com).
5. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice should be considered as standing order for the purpose of officers and staff.
Commissioner of Customs (NS-III)
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/NS-I/NS-II/NS-IV/NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional/Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Deputy/Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Sections / Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II/NS-III/NS-IV/NS-V, JNCH.
6. All Terminal operators, Representative of BCBA/FIEO for information and circulation among their members for information.
7. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately