Government of India
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 12th November, 2020
2. Members of Trade/Trade Associations
3. Regional Authorities (RAs) of DGFT
4. Other stakeholders of DGFT
Subject: Migration of AA/EPCG/DFIA Online modules to the new IT environment from 1st December 2020 and non-availability of licence amendment services from 20th November 2020 to 30th November 2020 -reg
In continuation to the Trade Notice 33/2020-21 dated 28th October on the linking of IECs in the new DGFT online environment, it is hereby informed that DGFT services for Advance Authorization, EPCG, DFIA and Norms are soon to be migrated to the new Online DGFT systems.
2. In this regard, it is informed that the services for amendment of any Advance Authorization, EPCG or DFIA Licenses would be temporarily suspended from 12:00 PM on 20th November 2020 till 30th November 2020. The amendment of licenses includes cases of re-validation, invalidation, value enhancement, EO extension etc. However, the services for new license issuance, or submission of any new application file would remain available throughout this period.
3. Exporters/Importers are requested to plan their activities related to any license amendments accordingly since these will not be available from 20th November 2020 till 30th November 2020.
4. Exporters/Importers may also refer to the Trade Notice 33/2020-21 dated 28th October 2020 and complete the process of registration/linking of their IECs in on the DGFT website (https://dgft.gov.in) sufficiently well in advance, as this is a pre-requisite for filing online applications/claims in the new IT environment.
5. All DGFT RAs may sensitize the trade/business community on this limited unavailability of services.
6. For any further assistance you may utilize any of the following channels —
i. Raise a service request/suggestion ticket through the DGFT Helpdesk service link on the e-platform home page
ii. Call the toll-free Helpline number 1800-111-550
iii. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Asst. Director General of Foreign Trade
(Issued from File No. 01/02/29/AM-20/EG&TF)