OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-III), DPD CELL, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, POST: SHEVA, TALUKA: URAN, DIST: RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA, PIN-400 707.
F. No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/ AM (I)
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 95 /2019-JNCH
Subject: – Introduction of online module for facilitation of MSMEs – reg.
Attention of the Importers, Exporters, General Trade, Port Terminal Operators, Shipping Lines / Shipping Agents, CFSs coming under the jurisdiction of JNCH, Nhava Sheva and all other stakeholders is invited to the newly introduced modules on DPD JNCH website.
2. As a trade facilitation measure, Mumbai Customs Zone-II has introduced a facility for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) wherein MSMEs can opt for registering themselves under ‘MSME Seva Module’ on the DPD JNCH website i.e. (www.dpdjnch.com). MSMEs which register themselves through the said module will be provided facility such as Priority Assessment, Priority Examination and online redressal of grievances.
3. For the purpose of online registration under MSME Seva module, importers / exporters are required to visit DPD JNCH website (dpdjnch.com) and follow the steps mentioned below:-
a) Click on MSME tab highlighted on the screenshot below or visit http://dpdjnch.com/msme.aspx URL.
b) Fill in the relevant details such name, address, Contact No., E-mail ID, IEC No., MSME / Udyog Aadhaar No., categories of goods imported/exported, import/export Promotion Scheme opted, scale, etc. Sample screens of required details are presented below:-
C) Thereafter, upload supporting documents such as IEC Certificate, MSME / Udyog Aadhaar Certificate, etc. by clicking on Choose File button and then submit the application by clicking Submit icon.
4. After submission of information along with requisite documents, a message regarding successful submission of application will be displayed. The information submitted for registration will be examined by the DPD Cell, JNCH and if found in order, the same will be approved. A message/ E-mail regarding approval/ disapproval will be received by the applicant.
5. MSMEs which register themselves through the said module will be provided facility of ‘Priority Assessment’, ‘Priority Examination’ and ‘online redressal of grievances’ available on DPD JNCH website. The detailed guidelines regarding said three modules are available in public domain through JNCH Public Notice Nos. 117/2018 dtd. 02/08/2018 (for priority assessment and priority examination) and 43/2019 dtd.15/05/2019 (for online redressal of grievances).
6. All MSMEs are requested to get themselves registered for availing the above mentioned benefit. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of Additional / Joint Commissioner in charge of DPD Cell, NS-III (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(S. K. VIMALANATHAN)
Commissioner of Customs (NS-III)
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G, NS-I, NS-II, NS-IV, NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional/Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Deputy/Assistant Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
5. Representative of BCBA / FIEO – For information and circulation among their members for information.
6. AC/ EDI – For uploading on JNCH website.