OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-III,
MUMBAI CUSTOMS ZONE-II
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
TAL: URAN, DIST: RAIGAD, PIN – 400 707.
F. No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/AM (I) JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 43/2019-JNCH
Subject: – Introduction of online complaints module for AEO and DPD clients – reg.
Attention of the Importers, Exporters, General Trade, Port Terminal Operators, Shipping Lines / Shipping Agents, CFSs coming under the jurisdiction of JNCH, Nhava Sheva and all other stakeholders is invited to the newly introduced online complaint module on DPD JNCH website.
2. As a trade facilitation measure Mumbai Customs Zone-II has introduced a facility wherein AEO & DPD clients can file complaint online on DPD JNCH website(dpdjnch.com). The complaint can be filed in matters related to DPD only.
3. For the purpose of filing complaint online, AEO/ DPD importers or their authorised Custom Broker are required to visit DPD JNCHwebsite (dpdjnch.com) and follow the steps mentioned below:-
(a) Importers or their authorised Custom Broker are required to click on Complaints tab highlighted on the screenshot below or they can visit-url.
(b) On complaints tab, Importers or their authorised Custom Broker are required to select Write tab as specified below:-
(c) After selecting complaints write tab, Importers or their authorised Custom Broker are required to fill the details as shown below:
(d) The complainant has to select the tab of concerned agency against whom they want to lodge complain as mentioned below and require to fill the details i.e. Contact no., Name, E-mail-id, additional information in complaint box and any other supporting document related to complaint can be uploaded :
4. Importers or their authorised Custom Broker who have filed complaint earlier can view their complaint status in complaint view tab after submitting details i.e. Name or E mail-id or Contact No. etc. as mentioned below.
5. Importers and all other stakeholders are requested to avail the above trade facilitation measure. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of Dy. Commissioner in charge of AEO/DPD Cell, NS-III (email address:[email protected]).
(R K Mishra)
Commissioner of Customs, NS-III
1. The Principal Chief Commissioner of Custom, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G, NS-I, NS-II, NS-IV, NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional / Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Deputy / Assistant Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Sections/Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II, NS-III, NS-IV, NS-V, JNCH.
6. Representative of BCBA / FIEO for information and circulation among their members for information.
7. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website.