OFFICE OF COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS NS- IV
JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA
TAL: U RAN, DIST. RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA-400707
F.No. S/12-Gen-82/2015-16 AM(X)
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 98/2017
Sub: Extending the Single Window Interface for Facilitation of Trade (SWIFT) in Exports with WCCB to all EDI locations– reg.
Attention of all the importers, Exporters, Customs Brokers, and other stake holders is invited to the Board Circular No. 31/2017-Cus dated 25.07.2017 on the above subject.
2. SWIFT was extended on export side vide Board Circular 1/2017-Customs, dated 04.01.2017 for online clearance for CITES/ wild life items on pilot basis at Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi Air Cargo Complexes. Under this procedure, Shipping Bills filed on ICE GATE or through the Service Center were referred online to the Wild Life Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) for a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC), if any required for CITES/wildlife items.
3. Now, It has been decided by the Board to extend online referral of WCCB to all Customs EDI locations with effect from 31st July, 2017. The mapping of Customs EDI locations to WCCB offices will remain the same as it was for imports. The Local System Managers of ICES have already mapped the roles in ICES to the respective officers from WCCB. These roles have been defined as part of the SW NOC module in Exports and are outlined in the user manual developed by DG (Systems).
3. Difficulty, if any may also be brought to the notice of Deputy / Assistant Commissioner in charge of either:
4. The earlier Public Notices issued in this regard stands amended to the above extent. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice should be considered as standing order for the purpose of officers and staff.
Commissioner of Customs (NS-IV).
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-I/ NS-II / NS-III/ NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional / Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Deputy / Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Sections / Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II / NS-III/ NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
6. Regional Deputy Director, Wild Life Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) Western Region, 11, Air Cargo Complex, Sahar, Mumbai 400099 [ email: email@example.com ]
7. Representative of BCBA / FIEO for information and circulation among their members for information.
8. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately