OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-III),
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, POST: SHEVA,
TALUKA: URAN, DIST: RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA, PIN – 400 707.
No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/AM (I)/JNCH
It has come to the notice that importers or their Customs Brokers are delaying the clearance by not paying applicable duty (average delay: 70-85 hours) and not registering even after payment of duty (average delay: 50-60 hours) for fully facilitated Bills of Entry (No assessment / No examination prescribed).
2. All Importers and Customs Brokers are requested to clear the fully facilitated Bills of Entry in less than 24 hours time (from entry inward / arrival of goods).
3. A helpdesk has been created in RMS facilitation centre to address any difficulty faced by Importers / Customs Brokers in clearance or to clear any doubt. All concerned must approach helpdesk to resolve issue and obtain Out of Charge within 24 hours.
The officers at helpdesk to be contacted are as below:
1. Dhananjoy Sarkar, AC/RMS, 9892202441.
2. Ravi Bhushan, Appraiser/DPD, 9768285781.
3. Neeraj Pandey, Appraiser/RMS, 7506188148.
4. Narayan Shelar, Superintendent/RMS, 9869644646.
Commissioner of Customs (NS-III)
1. PA to the Chief Commissioner of Customs, Zone-II,
2. PA to the Commissioners of Customs, NS-G, NS-I, NS-II, NS-III, NS-IV, NS-V,
3. All Additional/Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH,
4. All Deputy/Assistant Commissioners of Customs, JNCH,
5. Representative of BCBA for information and circulation among their members.
6. DC/AC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website,