GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
(CENTRAL BOARD OF EXCISE AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 98 /2007- Customs (N.T.)
New Delhi, the 24th September, 2007.
G.S.R. (E). In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1B) of section 129A of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Board hereby makes the following further amendments in the notification of Government of India in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, No. 39/2005-Customs (N.T.), dated the 13th May, 2005,
for the specific purpose of reviewing the following Orders-In-Original, namely:-
(1) Order-In-Original No. 47/2007 dated 11th July 2007 passed by Commissioner of Customs, Tuticorin.
(2) Order-In-Original No. 48/2007 dated 11th July 2007 passed by Commissioner of Customs, Tuticorin.
(3) Order-In-Original No. 49/2007 dated 17th July 2007 passed by Commissioner of Customs, Tuticorin.
(4) Order-In-Original No. 01/2007 dated 16th July 2007 passed by Commissioner of Customs, Tiruchirappalli.
In the said notification, in the Table, for the serial number 34 and the entries relating thereto, the following shall be substituted, namely:-
(1)Chief Commissioner of Customs , Chennai
(2) Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, Coimbatore
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Foot Note:- The principal notification No. 39/2005-Customs (N.T.) dated the 13th May, 2005 was published vide number G.S.R 307(E), dated the 13th May, 2005 and was amended by the following numbers:-