The most common type of business entity registered in Hong Kong is a private limited liability company. Anyone can form a company in Hongkong. A non HK resident may incorporate a private limited company in Hogkong.
i) Company limited by shares.
ii) Company limited by guarantee.
2.Time Limit for registration-
A successful application is usually processed within 5 to 7 working days and the Companies Registry will issue a Certificate of Incorporation.
3. Documents required for company registration-
Normally the following documents will be required:-
o Company name
o Registered address
o Brief description of business activities
o Particulars of shareholders, directors and company secretary
o Liability of members
o Share capital registered on incorporation
o Number of shares taken up by subscribers
o Copy of passport, overseas residential address proof, bank reference letter
4. Reptreation of money from Hong Kong-
Documents and procedure for remittance of Profit, Dividends & Bonuses:-
1. Documents to be submitted to Bank-
2. Bank verifies authenticity of documents.
3. Bank complete remittance procedure.
4. Bank reports to local branch.