ACTIVE COMPANY TAGGING IDENTITIES AND VERIFICATION
Every company incorporated on or before the 31st December, 2017 shall file the particulars of the company and its registered office, in e-Form ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) on or before 25.04.2019.
Provided that any company which has not filed its due financial statements under section 137 or due annual returns under section 92 or both with the Registrar shall be restricted from filing e-Form-ACTIVE, unless such company is under management dispute and the Registrar has recorded the same on the register.
Form need to be file:
Companies which not required to file e-form INC-22A:
1. Companies which have been struck off
2. Companies which under process of striking off
3. Companies which under liquidation or amalgamated or dissolved as recorded in the register
Information need to be Required:
1. Number of Directors
2. Details of statutory auditor(s)
3. Details of cost auditor, if required to appoint
4. Details of Company Secretary of the company, if applicable
5. Details of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the company, if applicable
6. Details of forms AOC-4/AOC-4 XBRL and MGT-7 filed for FY 2017-18- SRN of forms
7. Details of the Managing director or Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or Manager or Whole-time Director of the company
8. Latitude and Longitude of Registered office of company
Documents to be Required:
1. Photograph of Registered Office showing external building (Proper Name Plate/Banner of company with particular information must showing in photograph)
2. Photograph of inside office also showing therein at least one director/KMP who has affixed his/her Digital Signature to this form.
In case of Non-compliance:
1. In case a company does not intimate the said particulars, the Company shall be marked as “ACTIVE-non-compliant” on or after 26th April, 2019 and shall be liable for action under sub-section (9) of section 12 of the Act.
2. Also that no request for recording the following event based information or changes shall be accepted by the Registrar from such companies marked as “ACTIVE-non-compliant”, unless “ e-Form ACTIVE” is filed –
i. SH-07 (Change in Authorized Capital);
ii. PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital);
iii. DIR-12 (Changes in Director except cessation);
INC-22 (Change in Registered Office);
INC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
3. In case company does not file e-Form INC-22A within the time limit, Filing of e-Form shall be allowed with a fee of Rs. 10,000 on or after 26th of April, 2019
govt. giving life to company secretaries
Can you let me know the format of photograph….jpg will be OK