My Experience in Social Auditor Exam.
Passed the exam with bright colours.
I thank the Almighty and my parents for the blessings.
My humble submission to pass the exam is as follows:
1. Understand the concepts by reading thoroughly the NISM booklet twice or thrice, word by word. Listen experts through webinars time and again. It is concept based exam.
2. After one or two reading, attempt at least 100 questions at a time without seeing the answers i.e., by way of making table in A4 Size Paper, 8 columns and 25 rows. Verify yours answers with you have. Wrong answers should not be more than 10 to 15. Clear your concept on the wrong answers and attempt again.
3. Right your doubtful answers at the plain paper and review these again, if time permits.
4. At present it is not a though exam but going tough to tougher day by day, since the more and more question bank is available with the NISM with the passage of time.
5. Three case study are coming into the Exam which are not much though at this time. You may skip those case study also being, if you attempt 85 questions, you have a chances to clear the exam more than 90%.
6. This social auditor exam is of middle standard or high standard at this time.
7. If you know the answer 50% YES it will be of middle standard and if you do not know the answer at all, it will be of a high standard.
8. Do not attempt the questions which you do not know the answer i.e. of high standard – leave it. Complete guess work will not help at all.
9. In case the examination is of middle standard you should leave minimum of 5 marks questions and in case of high standard you should leave minimum of 10 marks questions.
10. To be on safer side, attempt 85-88 questions including case studies.
11. If you attempt 85 questions, you have cushion of 20 questions to be wrong.
12. Before one day or two of appearing for the exam, you should brush up your reading with latest (recent) examination appeared questions, available in shared groups. This exercise will help in getting good marks because repeated questions are appearing.
13. One case study received in exam which I read before a day of the exam.
14. Calculator is not required in this Exam because all are theoretical questions to the answered.
15. You will find sufficient time to attempt. Read every question with patient and answer to the best of your capability.
16. Write the exam with full confidence with positive attitude.