Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
Office Order No. 221 of 2019
The following officers in the grade of Pr.CCIT/CCsIT are hereby ordered to hold the charge(s), as indicated against their names, in addition to their substantive charge/additional charge(s), if any, being held by them, with immediate effect and until further orders:
|Civil Code||Name of the officer and designation||Additional Charge|
|1||83026||Snit. Seema Khorana Patra, Pr.CCIT, Delhi & CCIT-1, Delhi||CCIT-2, Delhi|
|2||86023||Satyakam Mishra, CCIT-5, Delhi||CCIT-7, Delhi|
|3||84012||Satish Kumar Gupta, Pr.CCIT, Mumbai, CCIT-1, Mumbai and CCIT (Int.Tax.) (West Zone), Mumbai||CCIT-2, Mumbai|
|4||84021||Ajay Kumar Chauhan. Pr.CCIT, MP & Chattisgarh||CCIT, Raipur|
|5||84040||Suresh Kumar Mina!. Pr.CCIT, Bengaluru and CCIT-1, Bengaluru||CCIT-2, Bengaluru|
2. The above officers who have been assigned the respective additional charge shall not be eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR-49.
3. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Pr. CCIT/Pr. DGIT.
3. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi/Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
4. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
5. PPS to Finance Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/Members, CBDTLIS(A.),CBDT/JS(R).
6. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
7. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official CBDT, New Delhi.
8. Secretary General, IRS Association/Secretary General, ITGOA/All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association/Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
9. Data Base Cell, CBDT.