Section(s) Referred: 194K ,194K(2) ,194K(2)(iii)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 28/9/1995
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (iii) of sub-section (2) of section 194K of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby specifies the schemes of the SBI Mutual Fund and GIC Mutual Fund given in the Table below as the schemes having regard to the plan of payment of income to the unitholders for the purpose of the said clause, namely :–
SBI MUTUAL FUND
(1) Magnum Monthly Income – Minimum return assured and post-dated Scheme, 1989 cheques issued.
(2) Magnum Regular Income – Minimum return assured. Scheme, 1990
(3) Magnum Monthly Income – Minimum return assured and post-dated Scheme, 1991 cheques issued.
(4) Magnum Bond Fund, 1994 – Minimum return assured and post-dated cheques issued.
GIC MUTUAL FUND
—- Sl Description of the period of Date of redemption No. scheme subscription of scheme — 1. GIC Safe, 1991 6th February, 1991, to 31-3-1996 30th March, 1991
2. GIC Rise, 1991 6th February, 1991, to 30-3-2001 30th March, 1991
3. GIC Rise II 10th October, 1991, to 31-3-1999 14th December, 1991
4. GIC Big Value 11th May, 1992, to 30-6-1997 24th June, 1994
[No. 9882/F. No. 142/41/95-TPL] —-