I am an existing taxpayer. How can I track status of my application for enrolment with GST that I have submitted?
As an existing taxpayer, you can enrol with GST at the GST Common Portal. On submission of the Enrolment Application, you will be given an Application Reference Number (ARN). You can track status of your application by tracking this ARN.
To track application status of Enrolment Application, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the EXISTING USER LOGIN button.
3. The Login page is displayed. In the Username field, type the username that you created.
4. In the Password field, type the password.
5. In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, type the captcha text as shown on the screen.
6. Click the LOGIN button.
7. The Welcome page is displayed. Click the CONTINUE button.
8. The Dashboard is displayed. Click the Dashboard > My Saved application command.
9. The My Application Status page is displayed. Here, you can see the status of your Enrolment Application.
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018