Answer: Please contact us through helpdesk/tax department, it will get rectified, and one RC will be cancelled.
Answer: This can be done by way of amendment of relevant core-fields in the Registration application.
Answer: In case you have forgot your username or password, you can reset it by following this procedure;To retrieve your username, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Access the URL https://www.gst.gov.in/. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the Login link given in top right-hand corner of the GST Home page.
3. The Login page is displayed. Click the Forgot Username link, given below the LOGIN button.
4. The User Credentials page is displayed. In the Provisional ID / GSTIN / UIN field, type the Provisional ID or GSTIN that you received in the e-mail.
5. In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, type the captcha text shown on the screen.
6. Click the GENERATE OTP button. The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered e-mail address and mobile number.
7. The OTP Verification page is displayed. In the Enter OTP field, enter the OTP that was sent to your registered e-mail address and mobile phone number.
8. Click the SUBMIT button. Note: In case your OTP is expired and you want to receive the OTP again on your e-mail address and mobile phone number, click the RESEND OTP link. The message “Username has been emailed to your registered Email address. Kindly check your email” is displayed. Check your registered e-mail to retrieve the username. To reset password. The Login page is displayed. Click the Forgot Password link.
Answer: Some times this happens when CBDT PAN Service is down. Users are required to resubmit application .Check the data entered in the box (PAN) as applicable in the application is matched with details provided. Name and Date of Birth mismatch with PAN data base-on promoter/partner and auth. signatory tab ask taxpayer to verify name appearing in www.searchpan.in. Please enter the required text and resubmit the application.
Answer: HS Code 8703 covers specialised vehicles, which include ambulances. Motor vehicles cleared as ambulances duly fitted with all the fitments, furniture and accessories necessary for an ambulance from the factory manufacturing such motor vehicles will be exempted from Compensation Cess irrespective of place of supply. For being eligible to exemption from compensation cess, the only condition is that ambulance should be duly fitted with all the fitments, furniture and accessories necessary for an ambulance fin the factory manufacturing such motor vehicles and not elsewhere.
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.