OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, (NS-IV)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
TALUKA-URAN, DIST.-RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707.
F. No. S/12-Gen-38/2015-16 AM(X) Pt-I
STANDING ORDER NO. 36/2017.
Subject:- Rationalization of procedures in handling exporters obligations under EPCG authorizations-Reg.
Attention of all officers and concerned staff is invited to the Standing Order No. 70/2016 dated 25.11.2016 on the above subject. The following entry shall be added immediately after Sr. No.7 to the Standing Order No. 70/2016 dated 25.11.2016.
7.1 For the purpose of identification/selection of cases for verification of EODC, ANF 5B may also be called for in 5% of the cases so that fact of Non-EDI Shipping Bills, Third Party exports and date of installation can be ascertained. Selection criteria mentioned at Sr.No.7 (ii) should be looked into out of the cases where ANF 5Bs are called.
Commissioner of Customs,
NS (IV), JNCH.
Copy for information to:
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-Gen, I,II,III,IV & V.
3. All the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Customs, NS-Gen, I,II,III,IV & V.
4. All the Dy./Assistant Commissioner of Customs, NS-Gen, I,II,III,IV & V.
5. Notice Board and website.