OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NHAVA SHEVA-I)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
URAN, RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA — 400 707
FAX: 022-27243245 e-mail: edi(&jawaharcustoms.govin
F. No. EDI/Misc-82/2015 JNCH
Attention of the importers, exporters, port terminal operators, shipping lines / shipping agents, CFSs and all other stakeholders is invited to the fact that importer/Custom Brokers have now been given the option to register the goods online through their login on the ICEGATE website. The CHA/importer can apply for the goods registration in respect of all the eligible BEs after the payment of applicable duties and arrival of goods at the customs station. ICEGATE website would also display the specific error to the importer/CHA if such BE is ineligible or not ready for goods registration.
2. Difficulty, if any, may be brought to the notice of the undersigned immediately.
This issue with the approval of Commissioner of Customs (NS-I).
Joint Commissioner (EDI)
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-II / NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional / Joint Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Deputy / Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH.
5. All Sections / Groups of NS-G, NS-I, NS-II / NS-III/ NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
6. All Terminal operators, Representative of BCBA / FIEO for information and circulation among their members for information.
7. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately
8. Notice Board