Policy Circular No. 49 (RE-2010)/2009-14 Dated the, 22nd December, ,2011
Sub:- Online transmission of DES (Advance Authorization and DFIA ) and EPCG at Krishnapatnam Port (INKRI1 ) w.e.f. 23.12.2011 – regarding.
As and when Customs (CBEC) have conveyed their readiness to implement on-line message exchange between Customs and DGFT, Policy Circulars have been issued from time to time by DGFT indicating the names and Port Codes of such Customs Ports where EDI facility would be available. Such Policy Circulars issued in past are listed below:
1. Policy Circular No. 28 (RE-2005)/2004-2009, dated 6th October, 2005.
2. Policy Circular No .44 (RE-2005)/2004-2009, dated 10th January, 2006.
3. Policy Circular No. 32 (RE-2010)/2009-2014, dated 14th May, 2010.
4. Policy Circular No. 37/2009-2014, dated 7th July,2010.
5. Policy Circular No. 26 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 21st March, 2011.
6. Policy Circular No. 36 (RE-2010)/2009-14 – dated 5th August, ,2011
7. Policy Circular No. 40 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 9th September, 2011
2. Now it has been decided to add the following one new location to 84 existing locations for on-line transmission of DES (Advance Authorization and DFIA) and EPCG Authorization:
Name of new ICES Location
(Customs Port Codes )
3. Accordingly, with effect from 23rd December, 2011 following shall be mandatory:
(a) All authorizations for DES (Advance authorization and DFIA) and EPCG in respect of this port issued on or after 23.12.2011 by Regional Authorities would be communicated to Customs on-line.
4. This issues with the approval of the DGFT.
Joint Director General of Foreign Trade
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Issued from File No.01/02/31/AM-06/EDI)
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.