OFFICE OF THE PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS– I),
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE,
SHEVA,/ TAL- /URAN/DISTRICT-/RAIGAD,
MAHARASHTRA-400707(email : [email protected]/Telephone No: 022-27244979)
FN. S/22-Gen-20/2020-21/AM (I)/JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. – 36/2021
Subject: Nodal Officer for facilitating Customs clearance of COVID or Medical related goods including raw materials, packaging materials, medicines, medical machinery, their parts, etc – reg.
Attention of all Importers, Custom Brokers and other stakeholders is invited to the above cited subject. It is specified that the following officer shall facilitate and assist them with respect to any issues related to Customs clearance at Nhava Sheva of COVID or Medical related goods : Shri Dipin Singla, Additional Commissioner of Customs, Tel : 9711105944, e-mail : [email protected]
2. Details to be provided to Nodal officer are :
a. Port of import : INNSA1
b. Bill of Entry No. :
c. Bill of Entry Date :
d. Item description :
e. Tariff item No. :
f. Importer name and Phone number :
g. CHA name and Phone number :
h. Assessing Group :
i. CFS name :
j. Issue faced :
3. The Commissioners in Nhava Sheva shall maintain coordination with the above Nodal Officer to provide ground level facilitation/assistance as necessary in the relevant case.
4. This shall act as Standing Order for each concerned officer.
Pr. Commissioner of Customs
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/NS-I/NS-II/NS-III/NS-Audit /NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional/Joint/Dy./Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Sections/Group of NS-G/NS-I/NS-II/NS-III/NS-Audit/NS-V, JNCH.
5. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately.
6. All Partner Government Agencies (PGAs)
7. All Trade Members and Stake Holders (BCBA/WISA/MANSA/CFSAI/ etc).