OFFICE OF THE PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS– I),
APPRAISING MAIN (IMPORT)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, SHEVA,
TAL- URAN, DISTRICT- RAIGAD,
MAHARASHTRA400707 email : [email protected], Telephone No: 022-27244979)
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. – 07/2021
Subject: Mandatory uploading of documents in e-Sanchit – reg.
Attention of Importers/Exporters, Custom Brokers, Trade and other stakeholders is invited to CBIC Advisory No 02/2021 dated 14.01.2021, Board’s Circular 55/2020-Customs dated 17.12.2020 on above cited subject.
2. Mandatory uploading of the documents in e-Sanchit : In terms of the Board Circular 55/2020-Customs dated 17.12.2020, uploading of certain documents in e-Sanchit and declaring their IRN Numbers in the Bill of Entry will become mandatory for certain import items (CTHs) w.e.f. 15.01.2021. In terms of the above Board Circular and further details provided by the Board, details of the CTHs and corresponding mandatory Doc codes are enclosed in ANNEXURE I (Attached to this Public Notice). System would also subsequently put a check to disallow filing of BEs without these Doc codes for applicable
3. Mandatory uploading of documents for items requiring clearance from Drug Controller: As per the requirement of the office of the Drug Controller, for all items requiring regulatory clearance from CDRUG, it would be mandatory to upload the Label of Consignment on e-Sanchit and declare the IRN details in the Supp Docs Table of the Bill of Entry. The relevant document code is given below. Further, an undertaking as indicated below will also have to be declared mandatorily in the Statement Table of the Bill of Entry for all such CDRUG items. The undertaking is codified and only the statement type and statement code as given below need to be declared in the BE.
|DOC CODE||DOC NAME||DOC DESC|
|01 10DC||Label of Consignment||Label of Consignment to be uploaded in imports by the IEC Holder or Customs Broker under Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.|
|UTG||DC007||I/We the importer of this consignment undertake that the drug/cosmetic packages seal for this item is intact, the packaging is not damaged/ broken /destroyed and the content of drug/cosmetic has not deteriorated.|
4. Difficulty, if any, faced in implementation of this public notice may be brought to the notice of the /Joint Commissioner (Appraising Main (Import)) through email at [email protected].
5. This Public Notice should be considered as Standing Order for the purpose of officers and staff of department.
(Pr. Commissioner of Customs
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/NS-I/NS-II/NS-III/NS-Audit/NS-V, JNCH.
3. All Additional/Joint/Dy./Asstt. Commissioners of Customs, JNCH.
4. All Sections/Group of NS-G/NS-I/NS-II/NS-III/NS-Audit/NS-V, JNCH.
5. AC/DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately.