CBEC vide Circular No. 19/2015-Cus, Dated: June 9, 2015 has revised the turnover limit for domestic procurementand import of goods from Rs. 15 croresand above to Rs. 10 crores and above inthe preceding year for Fast TrackClearance as per HBP, 2015- 2020.
Accordingly, Circular No. 19/2007 – Cus, Dated: May 03, 2007 dealing with physical verification of receipt of imported/indigenously procured duty-free goods before issuing re-warehousing certificate and Circular No.17/2006 – Cus, Dated: June 01, 2006dealing with Fast track Scheme for EOUs for import of goods stand modified.
Circular No. 19/2015-Customs
F. No. DGEP/FTP/23/2014-EOU & G&J
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Excise & Customs
Directorate General of Export Promotion
New Delhi, Dated- 9th June, 2015
All Principal Chief Commissioner of Customs/Central Excise, All Chief Commissioner of Customs/Central Excise,
All Principal Commissioner of Customs/Central Excise, All Commissioner of Customs/Central Excise.
Sub: Revision of Handbook of Procedures (HBP)- Changes/ amendments in the EOU/EHTP/STP/BTP Schemes-reg.
New Handbook of Procedures (HBP) 2015-2020 has been notified by DGFT vide Public Notice No. 01/2015-2020 dated 01.04.2015. In this regard, attention is invited to CBEC Circular No. 17/2006-Cus dated 1st June, 2006 and Circular No. 19/2007-Cus dated 3rd June, 2007 as amended by Circular No.16/2014-Cus dated 18th December 2014 regarding units set up under EOU/ EHTP/ STP/ BTP scheme.
2. As per the para 6.40(c) of HBP 20 15-2020, ‘the turnover limit of Rs 15 crores and above in the preceding year’ has now been revised to ‘the turnover limit of Rs. 10 crores and above in the preceding year’.
3. Accordingly, the Para 7 of Circular No. 17/2006-Cus dated 1st June, 2006 regarding the Fast Track Scheme for EOUs for import of goods and opening Para of Circular No. 19/2007-Cus dated 3rd June, 2007 shall be taken as modified to the above extent.
4. This issues with the approval of CBEC.
5. Receipt of this circular may kindly be acknowledged.
6. Hindi version will follow.
(Dr. Tejpal Singh) Addl. Director General