As we all know that the MCA LLP V3 module has been introduced by the Ministry of corporation. In this article the author told that how to login in LLP V3 portal and how to fill LLP web forms.
How to login in LLP V3 portal on MCA?
1. Firstly the user need to go “Sign in/Sign Up” link on the top right corner of the MCA portal, using existing login id of MCA, here not required to create new login for LLP portal. User can use existing login id.
2. While login kindly select LLP login option instead of company login.
3. After successfully login user are able to fill LLP incorporation forms by using option My Application-MCA Services –LLP e filling– Use incorporation option i.e. RUN and Fillip incorporation of LLP.
Now the user can start to fill the incorporation forms.
How to fill LLP web forms other than incorporation?
1. Firstly the user need to go “Sign in/Sign Up” link on the top right corner of the MCA portal, using existing login id of MCA, here not required to create new login for LLP portal. User can use our existing login id.
2. Then sign in the portal using existing login id of MCA, here not required to create new login for LLP portal. User can use his existing login id.
3. After successfully login user need to use “profile update” option so that other forms of LLP like LLP form-3 (registration of LLP agreement) Form 4 (Change in LLP partners/designated partners) will display in their login.
4. The “profile update” option shown in the top right corner.
5. The user needs to update his/her profile as “business user” and fill the required details for the same.
6. After successfully update the profile user shown the congratulation popup from MCA.
7. Now login again, at this time the user get the OTP on registered mail Id and phone no.
8. Submit the OTP, now the user can see all the web forms are available in their login and ready to fill the forms.
Note: A session is valid as long as one is active. However, the sessions would expire after 5 minutes of inactivity. You would be notified after 4 minutes of inactivity before you are logged off.
Here the list of forms which are available web base on the MCA portal
|Description||Name of the Form|
|To reserve a name for any new/existing LLP to be incorporated||RUN LLP|
|Form for Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership||Form FiLLiP|
|Information regarding limited liability partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein||Form 3|
|Notice of appointment, cessation, change in name/ address/designation of a designated partner or partner. and consent to become a partner/designated partner||Form 4|
|Notice for change of name||Form 5|
|Statement of Account & Solvency||Form 8|
|Consent form to be filed at the time of Incorporation of LLP||Form 9|
|Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)||Form 11|
|Form for intimating other address for service of documents||Form 12|
|Notice for change of place of registered office||Form 15|
|Application and statement for conversion of a firm into Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) & to be filed along with Fillip||Form 17|
|Application and Statement for conversion of a private company/ unlisted public company into limited liability partnership (LLP) & to be filed along with Fillip||Form 18|
|Notice of intimation of Order of Court/ Tribunal/CLB/ Central Government to the Registrar||Form 22|
|Application for direction to Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) to change its name to the Registrar||Form 23|
|Application to the Registrar for striking off name||Form 24|
|Application for reservation/ renewal of name by a Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLP) or Foreign Company||Form 25|
|Form for registration of particulars by Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLP)||Form 27|
|Return of alteration in the incorporation document or other instrument constituting or defining the constitution; or the registered or principal office; or the partner or designated partner of limited liability partnership incorporated or registered outside India. Notice of (A) alteration in the certificate of incorporation or registration; (B) alteration in names and addresses of any of the persons authorised to accept service on behalf of a foreign limited liability partnership (FLLP) (C) alteration in the principal place of business in India of FLLP (D) cessation to have a place of business in India||Form 28|
|Application for compounding of an offence under the Act||Form 31|
|Form for filing addendum for rectification of defects or incompleteness||Form 32|