Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan
14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066
HRM-VII/1(19)2019/J&k and Ladakh/8366
Dated: 25 Oct 2019
The CBT (EPF) in its 225th Meeting held on 21.08.2019 has authorised the Central Provident Fund Commissioner to take all such actions on behalf of the Board as may be necessary for implementation of the EPF & MP Act, 1952, as amended from time to time, in the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. Accordingly, the Competent Authority has approved the opening of Regional Offices of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India) at Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh with immediate effect. The Regional Office, Jammu shall have jurisdiction over 10 districts viz. Doda, Kathua, Kishtwar, Poonch, Rajouri, Ramban, Reasi, Samba and Udhampur. Regional Office, Srinagar shall have jurisdiction over 10 districts viz. Srinagar, Anantnag, Bandipora, Baramulla, Budgam, Ganderbal, Kulgam, Kupwara, Pulwama and Shopian. Regional Office, Ladakh shall have jurisdiction over 02 districts viz. Leh, Kargil.
(This issues with the approval of Competent Authority)
ADDL. CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER (HQ)
1. Chairman, Executive Committee, CBT, EPF & Labour Secretary, Government of India – for kind information
2. PS to Hon’ble LEM & Chairman, CBT, EPF – for kind information.
3. Director (Social Security), Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi.
4. Private Secretary to C.P.F.C.
5. FA & CAO/CVO
6. All Additional CPFCs (Hqrs. & Zones), Director(PDNASS).
7. Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I/In-Charge, ROs/ZT1s,
8. All Officers, EPFO Head Office.
9. Labour Secretary, Government of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh,
10. Provident Fund Commissioner, Labour Commissioner Office, Railway Road, Near NABARD Guest House, Jammu – for information and necessary action.
11. District Magistrates, Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh – for information.
12. Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I, NDC – with request to upload this Office Order on EPFO website.
ADDL. CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER (HRM)