MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF GREATER MUMBAI
Date : 07.04.2021
Sub: Break the chain order dtd. 04.04.2021 and 05.04.2021 by Department of Revenue and Forest, Disaster Management, Resettlement and Rehabilitation, Govt. of Maharashtra.
With reference to the captioned order and Video Conference meeting conducted by Hon’ble Chief Secretary of all the Municipal Commissioners and District Administration Authorities, this is to clarity that,
1) The Students or Candidates who have to attend various exams including the competitive exams are allowed to make necessary movement to attend the exams during the weekend lockdown and their examination Hall Tickets should be considered valid tor the same. They are allowed to be accompanied by one guardian/Parent.
2) All online home deliveries of food and essential supplies (e-commerce) through all online service providers like Zomato, Swiggie etc. are allowed 24 hours on all days in the week. It is clarified that during the weekend lockdown, the take away from hotels in person are not allowed however, home deliveries are allowed.
3) During weekend lockdown, road side food stalls including fruit stalls are allowed only to provide parcels or take away services. No person is allowed to stand there and consume food.
4) Movement of maids, cooks, drivers, house help, nurses and medical attendees providing services to senior citizens and ailing people at home is allowed between 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. on all days.
5) The eye clinics and opticians shops are allowed to remain open within the given time in the order issued by Government of Maharashtra.
All Asst. Commissioners,
All Deputy Municipal Commissioners
All Addl. Municipal Commissioners