MCA FILING UPDATE
1. In Google Chrome, the MCA site crashes.
2. Instead of using Internet Explorer, please utilize Firefox.
3. There are a few bugs in Associate DSC.
4. Please raise tickets right once if you find any errors.
5. In the event of challan issues, save the form, then go to Track SRN, enter the SRN, and download the challan copies – this works in both IE and Firefox.
6. Update Java and emsigner/embridge to the current version.
7. For emergency purposes, please register a second MCA account.
8. If you can’t log in after two attempts, wait at least 20 minutes before trying again, otherwise, your account will be blocked for two hours.
9. Frequently clear your history and transient files.
ICSI has submitted a request for a postponement of the annual reporting deadlines.
(1) No need to re-register on V3 portal;
(2) To login: The existing users may use their respective V2 user IDs and Password for the first time;
(3) After Login: To access the services of filing LLP forms in V3, the users need to upgrade their profile from Registered to Business user (option available on top right corner);
(4) For Company related filings in V2: the Users are required to use ?Login to Company Filings? option on the login page with their exisitng V2 credentials only.