(SPICE Stands for Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company electronically)
Company may be incorporated through TWO ROUTE:
1. Through INC-1, INC-7, DIR-12 and INC-22.
2. Though INC-32 (The Option for Name Reservation is available by filing INC-1) , INC-33 and INC-34
Think before Incorporating A Company
1. First of All you have to decide for Industry you want to go.
2. Decide your Capital Structure (whether Equity or Preference or the Combination of Both)
3. Decide the place where the Company is to be situated
4. Choose the Name of Company
5. At least 2 person should have DIN in case of Private Company
Incorporate Your Company in Just 3 Steps:
Step 1 : Obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Documents required obtaining DSC
1. One Photograph of the Applicant Director
2. PAN of the Applicant Director
3. Proof of Identity like Aadhar Card/Voter ID of the Applicant Director
4. Address Proof of the Applicant Director like Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement
5. Valid Mobile Number of the Applicant Director
6. Valid Email ID of the Applicant Director
Step 2: File form DIN -3 with ROC to obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) in case Director does not have DIN
Documents required to obtain DIN
1. One Photograph of the Director
2. PAN of the Director
3. Proof of Identity like Aadhar Card/Voter ID of the Director
4. Address Proof of the Director like Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement in their name mentioned therein.
5. Qualification of the Director
6. Valid Mobile Number of the Director
7. Valid Email ID of the Director
Step 3: Fill Form INC 32, finalize INC 33 (Memorandum of Association) and INC 34 (Article of Association), and file the same with ROC with the Following Attachments:
1. INC 9
2. Affidavit for not accepting Deposits
3. Address Proof as Registered office of the Company where it is to be situated
4. NOC in case Premises is on Lease or Rent.
5. PAN of the Directors
6. Proof of Identity of the Directors like Aadhar Card/Voter ID/
7. Address Proof of the Directors like Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement.
8. INC 8
9. DIR 2
Note: If the Name is available with ROC, then ROC will approve the Company.
This Article is presenting the Second Route by which startups may incorporate their Company in easy manner.
(AUTHOR can be reached at www.startupscratch.com)