Request for Proposal (RFP) for Appointment of Concurrent Auditor for Concurrent Audit of Operations of India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited
A Govt. of India Enterprise
(Registered with RBI w.e.f 9th September 2013 vide Certificate of
Registration no. DNBS.ND. No.1222/Regn. New/04 17 004/2013 – 14)
Regd. Office : Plate A & B, Tower 2, NBCC Centre, East Kidwai Nagar, Delhi – 110023
Phone : +91-11-24662777, Fax : +91-11-20815125, 20815117
CIN : U67190DL2006GO1144520
Tender No. IIFCL/IAD/Proc/20 19-20/03 Dated 3rd October 2019
The information contained in this Request for Proposal (RFP) document or information provided subsequently to the bidder(s) or applicants whether verbally or in documentary form, by or on behalf of India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) is provided to the bidder(s) on the terms and conditions set out in this RFP document and all other terms and conditions, subject to which such information is provided.
This RFP document is not an agreement and is neither an offer nor an invitation to offer by IIFCL. This RFP is to invite proposals from applicants who are qualified to submit the bids (“Bidders”). The purpose of this RFP is to provide the Bidder(s) with information and to assist them in formulation of their proposals (“Bids”). This RFP does not claim to contain all the information, which each Bidder may require. Each Bidder should, at its own cost without any right to claim reimbursement, conduct its own investigations, analysis and should check the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information in this RFP and wherever felt necessary obtain independent advice. IIFCL makes no representation or warranty and shall incur no liability under any law, statute, rules or regulations as to the accuracy as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this RFP.
The information contained in this RFP document is selective and is subject to update, expansion, revision and amendment. IIFCL does not undertake to provide any Bidder with access to any additional information or to update the information in this RFP document or to correct any inaccuracies if any therein, which may become apparent. IIFCL reserves the right of discretion to change, modify, add to or alter any or all of the provisions of this RFP and/ or bidding process, without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Such change will be intimated or made accessible to all Bidders or can be accessed in website of IIFCL. Any information contained in this RFP document will be superseded by any later written information on the same subject made available/ accessible to Bidder(s) by IIFCL.
Information provided by IIFCL in this RFP is on a wide range of matters, some of which may depend upon interpretation of law. The information given is not intended to be an exhaustive account of statutory requirements and should not be regarded as a complete or authoritative statement of law. Further, IIFCL also does not accept liability of any nature whether from negligence or otherwise howsoever caused arising from reliance of any Bidder upon the statements contained in this RFP.
IIFCL reserves right to reject any or all the Bids received in response to this RFP at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever and without being liable for any losses/ injury that Bidder might suffer due to such reason. The decision of IIFCL shall be final, conclusive and binding to all the Bidders/ parties directly or indirectly connected with the bidding process.
Definition of Terms used in this RFP:
The following terms are used in the document interchangeably to mean:
1. “FY” means financial year;
2. “The Company” means India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL);
3. “The Contract” means the agreement entered into between the Company, represented by its Head Office / Regional Offices and the Supplier of goods and services, as recorded in the Contract Form signed by the parties, including all attachments and appendices thereto and all documents incorporated by reference therein;
4. “The Contract Price” means the price payable to the Bidder under the Contract for the full and proper performance of its contractual obligations;
5. “TCC” means the Terms and Conditions of Contract contained in this section; and
6. “The Project Site” means various Head Office/Branches/Administrative offices of IIFCL;
7. “RFP” shall mean Request for Proposal;
8. “Successful Bidder” means the bidder selected as the successful bidder by IIFCL in accordance with this RFP who is also referred to as the “Concurrent Auditor”.
Critical Information – Summary
1) The RFP is published on IIFCL website www.iifcl.org, & Govt’s e-procurement portal. IIFCL reserves the right to change the RFP requirements. However, any such changes will be posted on the web site.
2) Bidders are advised to study the tender document carefully. Submission of Bids shall be deemed to have been done after careful study and examination of the tender document with full understanding of its implications.
3) Last date for submission of proposal/Bid in response to this RFP: 18th November 2019 [00 p.m.].
4) Any clarifications/queries from Bidder resulting in any change in requirement shall be posted on IIFCL website. Hence, before submitting Bids, Bidder must ensure that such clarifications / changes have been considered by them. IIFCL will not have any responsibility in case some omission is done by any Bidder. Last date for submission of any clarifications/queries regarding RFP: 18th October 2019 (04.00 p.m.)
5) In case of any clarification and queries required by IIFCL to assist in the examination, evaluation and comparison of Bids, IIFCL may, at its discretion, ask the Bidder for such clarification/query. The response / clarification shall be in writing and no change in the price of substance of the Bid shall be sought, offered or permitted.
6) Proposal must be submitted before the last date. Fax/e-mailed copies of any proposal will not be accepted and would be rejected by IIFCL.
7) Please note that all the information is required to be submitted in accordance with this RFP and in compliance with the Applicable Laws. Incomplete information in these areas may lead to non-selection/rejection.
8) Modification And/ Or Withdrawal of Bids:
Bids once submitted will be treated as final and no further correspondence will be entertained. No Bid shall be modified after the deadline for submission of bids. No Bidder shall be allowed to withdraw the bid, if bidder happens to be the successful Bidder.
9) IIFCL has the right to reject at its sole discretion any or all tenders/Bids received during this bidding process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10) IIFCL reserves the right to amend, rescind or reissue this RFP and all amendments will be advised to the Bidders and such amendments will be binding on them.
11) The information provided by the Bidders in response to RFP will become the property of IIFCL and will not be returned.
IIFCL SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-RECEIPT / NON-DELIVERY OF THE BID DOCUMENTS DUE TO ANY REASON, WHATSOEVER.