You need not worry about the lockdown
Team ICSI is always at your service. Reach us at http://support.icsi.edu
Common problems and their solutions when paying annual membership fees the PDF & PPT is available at
https://www.icsi.edu/contact-us/faq/ & https://www.icsi.edu/whats_new_icsi/
The annual membership and certificate of practice fee for FY 2020-21 has become payable w.e.f. 1st April, 2020, the last date for receiving both payment has been extended till 30th September, 2020 without additional Restoration and Entrance fees.
The membership and certificate of practice fee payable is as follows:
|Particulars||Associate (admitted till 31.03.2019)||Associate (admitted on or after 01.04.2019)||Fellow|
|Annual Membership fee*||Rs. 2950||Rs. 1770||Rs. 3540|
|Certificate of Practice fee*||Rs. 2360||Rs. 1770||Rs. 2360|
*Fee includes GST@18%.
A member who is seventy years and above in age pays only 25% while a physically challenged member pays only 50% of the Associate/Fellow Annual Membership fee as per The Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020.
MODE OF REMITTANCE OF FEE
The fee can be remitted ONLINE only using Institute’s website www.icsi.edu through the member login portal https://www.icsi.in/student/Login.aspx entering Username and Password, selecting option Manage Account and then Annual Membership Fee. User Name is the ACS / FCS number e.g. A12345 / F12345. Payment through other modes is not accepted.
Members not having Password can retrieve it if their email id & mobile number is registered with the Institute, otherwise the member needs to make a request for providing Password on http://support.icsi.edu attaching a scanned copy of Photo ID proof.
The following be kindly noted/ensured before making online payment of fee:
1. Non-CoP holders need to register for eCSIN if not registered yet.
2. CoP holders need to register for UDIN if not registered yet.
3. Declaration of PAN & Aadhaar is required.
4. Members are required to verify and update their address and contact details as required under Regulation 3 of the CS Regulations, 1982 amended till date.
5. Declaration of GSTIN (optional) is required if one wants to claim GST Input Tax Credit. If GSTIN is not given, it will not be reflected in fee receipt.
6. The fee is calculated by the system including GST@18%.
7. CoP holders can pay CoP renewal fee alongwith the annual membership fee or separately after having paid the annual membership fee first.
8. Submission of online Form-D is a pre-requisite for CoP holders.
For more details, kindly refer to FAQs (Link is available on home page of www.icsi.edu at top right corner) Point 6-16 (about membership fee), 20-26 (about CoP fee) and 88-92 (about PCH) at the link: https://www.icsi.edu/media/webmodules/FAQ_Pertains_Membership.pdf
For members login portal https://www.icsi.in/student/Login.aspx
For any further assistance, we are available to help you at http://support.icsi.edu
If you are looking for job, please register at ICSI Placement Portal https://placement.icsi.edu to apply for Jobs