The application form for the CA Foundation 2021 exam will be released online starting 31 March 2021. No offline application form is available for applicants. To submit the form, applicants must pay INR 1500 for the Indian Centers. Applicants will submit application forms to the CA Foundation online or by mail starting June 2021. Applicants can pay the CA Foundation May exam fee online.
The CA Foundation Exam in May 2021 or CPT 2021, as previously known, will take place on 24 June 2021. Applications can only be filled online by first registering and creating your student profile with ICAI. The process of registration for this will start on 31 March 2021 on the ICAI student portal’s official website. Candidates can register for the exam after the deadline by paying INR 600 or $ 10. This late registration window is yet to be announced for the May 2021 session.
Instructions for students:
- You cannot submit more than the ONE CA Foundation application form. If you submit more than one form, all of them or one will get rejected.
- The CA Foundation 2021 exam fee, once paid, is non-refundable / non-adjustable.
- Incomplete/unsigned/untested CA Foundation application forms will be rejected.
- You can submit the completed application form directly to the head office or one of the institute offices.
- You must download the declaration from the ICAI website. Then certify by an official accountant or elected employee or the principal/parents and guardians and upload a scanned copy.
- Candidates can change the CPT exam center/media according to the schedule above. You have to make an upload of a scanned copy of the handwritten / written request for center/media change signed by the applicant.
- If the photo uploaded by the applicant does not appear in the PDF application form, you can submit two recent passport photos (size – 3.5 x 4.5 cm) – one certified and one not certified.
- If the signature is not displayed in PDF format, enter it in certain places.
Checklist for the CA Foundation 2021 application form:
- A statement (in the required format) authorized by your parent / legal guardian and the head of the educational institution/member of ICAI / selected employees
- A scanned copy of the Class 12 trademark sheet
- A copy of the scanned proof for a specific category (if any)
- A scanned copy of your passport photo
- A scanned copy of the 10th stamp or birth certificate.
CA Foundation registration fee:
The CA Foundation registration fee is given below:
- Exam Centre Application Fee
- For Indian Centres INR 1500
- For Kathmandu (Nepal) Centre INR 2200
- For Overseas Centres (Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Muscat) US$ 325
The stages of the CA Foundation 2021 registration process:
- Create Account: Create your profile on the ICAI website.
- Login: Sign in with your CA Foundation registration ID and password, fill in your details, and upload a copy/scanned image to the CA Foundation application form.
- Payment: Pay online to fill out the application form.
CA Foundation registration process:
The step-by-step registration process for the CA Foundation is as follows:
Step 1: Register for a CA Foundation user ID and password
- Open the ICAI student portal at icaiexam.icai.org.
- First, click “Register Now” and create your account. The CA Foundation application form is as follows.
- To apply online, applicants must provide details such as CA Foundation registration number, date of birth, mobile number, email address, and more.
- Submit your registration details, and login information will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Fill in the application form:
- If you have received your credentials, use them. Then fill in the details on the application form as shown below.
After giving all the details, click the “Save and Continue” button to create an account.
- When you create an account, you complete Step 1 of 2 and are only one step away from completing the account.
- In step 2 of the account, your full address information is entered. Ensure the information you entered is correct before clicking “Review Details” and then “Select Details.”
- The information you provide will now be saved. This effectively completes the second step and your account.
Step 3: Upload and send the document:
- You have to upload a scanned copy of the photo, your signature, a stamp with 12 stamps, a sheet with ten characters, and a certified JPEG statement in sizes 100 to 300 KB.
- After uploading the above documents, it is time to “review” the information you have entered so far.
- Now, you must read the statement carefully and check the “I agree” box if you agree and then click “Final Delivery” that appears in the lower right corner. This will fill in your application form.
- If you wish to change the completed application form, click the “Back to Forms” button in the lower-left corner of the page. If you have made the necessary changes, please submit the application form.
- If you have difficulty filling in the online application form, please call one of the ICAI hotlines 0120-3054851 / 852/853/854 / 835,4953751 / 752/753 / 754.
Step 4: Fee Payment:
- Use the table above to determine the CA Foundation 2021 fee based on your test center’s location.
- The fee amount will be displayed on screen according to the test center you choose. Enter the correct Captcha and click the “Make Payment” button to pay the fee.
- Fees can be paid using Visa / Master / Maestro Credit / Debit Card / Rupay Card / Net Banking mode.
- After the payment is successful, and you will be directed to a confirmation page confirming this.
- Make sure to download the completed application form by clicking the “Download PDF” button in the lower right corner. You have to keep a copy at least until the admission ticket is released.
- Now that you have saved the application form, you can switch to your control panel by clicking the button in the lower-left corner.
- ICAI also allows you to use the dashboard correction window to make adjustments to the CA Foundation 2021 application form if you wish to make adjustments.
- This correction function will be available in two separate sessions. The first option is free, while the second option requires you to pay a fee of Rs 600 or USD 10 (depending on your test center’s location) to edit the details.
- Reimbursement of fees: The system will identify some of the online payments received by the institute due to system errors per student (using the correct CPT registration number), and the fees received will be returned to the relevant institute account balance from which the payment was paid by being issued to ICAI in 21 days from the last date the form was submitted.
- In other cases, fees will be refunded once payment is received.
- If not contacted on time: If the ICAI New Delhi office does not receive the completed hard copy/paper form of the completed online application form on the last specified date, you are not eligible to appear at the CA 2021 Foundation.
Step 5: Submit a printed online application form to ICAI You must now send the printed online application form without folding the envelope and mark it as “Online Application Form for the 24 June 2021 CA Foundation Exam” by express / registered mail to the address of ICAI.
ICAI Address: Joint Secretary (Examination), Examination Department, Indian Auditor Institute, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002, so arrive before the deadline.
- If your image is not displayed or you wish to change your photo and signature (after submission of the final online application form), before submitting the hard copy:
- You have to give print to the PDF of application form.
- Place your photo and signature in the space provided on the physical printout.
- Then, you need to certify it by a hired accountant or head of an educational institution or employee with a newspaper and present it in a normal course in the prescribed format.
- If your photo and signature are shown in PDF, you do NOT need to send the hard copy of the PDF to the Examining Department.
That was the details which we have tried to cover regarding CA Foundation Exam Form 2021. We, at Book My Lectures, offer online classes for CA, CS and CMA, where students have the option to get live classes, pen drives, soft copies, hard copies and cloud lectures. We have the best faculties for the same, in India and this is the reason we extraordinarily provide end-to-end assistance to our students in achieving their goals.
Contact us today!