Sub: Empanelment of Chartered Accountants practicing in individual name, proprietary/ partnership firms for Audit of Urban Co-operative Banks and Credit and Other Co-operative Societies.
As per Co-operative Department’s letter, we are required to prepare single panel of partnership / proprietary firms and for members practicing in individual name for audit of Urban Co-operative Banks and Credit and other co-operative Societies in the state of Maharashtra. You are requested to submit the common empanelment form in Annexure A along with following information, by the partnership / Proprietorship firm, Members practicing in individual name, who have not applied for empanelment in response to earlier announcement.
1. Annexure A and additional information duly filled up along with the following documents, to the extent applicable.
a) Copy of Partnership Deed in vogue as on 01.01.2010.
b) Copy of constitution certificate as on 01.01.2010
c) Copy of the Financial Statements such as Balance-sheet, Income and Expenditure Statement of preceding three financial years, of the partnership/ proprietary Firm / individual chartered accountant along with copies of computation of total income and Income Tax Returns of the firm, proprietor, partners / chartered accountant practicing in individual name.
2. A declaration in the Format enclosed in Annexure B.
3. Copy of Certificate(s) for completion of WIRC Study course on cooperative audit by partners / Proprietors / individual chartered accountants and/or qualified employees.
4. Copy of certificate for completion of CISA/ DISA Course by the partners/ proprietor, individual Chartered Accountant / CA employees of the partnership firm.
5. Copies of report submitted by the CA firm / proprietor/ individual Chartered Accountant in cases where audit could not be carried out due to non availability of the records for audit by the Society in the preceding three financial years.
Those who have already submitted application for empanelment in response to earlier announcement are required to submit additional information in Annexure A 1 only.
It may be noted that only the information which is not available in ICAI Database has been called for.
As the Panel is urgently required to be submitted to The Commissioner Co-operation, Maharashtra , the above-mentioned information along with documents should reach us by 17th February, 2011. Kindly send the above said documents by Hand Delivery / Registered Post Acknowledgement Due/Speed Post/Courier only to the Institute’s WIRC office at the following address super scribing the envelope-“EMPANELMENT FOR AUDIT OF URBAN CO-OPERATIVE BANKS AND CREDIT AND OTHER CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES” to :
Mr. Koshy John
C/o Professional Development Committee,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
`ICAI Bhawan’ ‘Anveshak’, 5th Floor,
27, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
In case of submission of Additional information in Annexure A1, you are requested to mention “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION – EMPANELMENT FOR CO-OPERATIVE BANKS / SOCIETIES”
All details will be kept strictly confidential.
In case of any query, you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Empanelment for Audit of Urban Co-operative Banks and Credit and Other Co-operative Societies”.
Professional Development Committee PD/A-237/2010Form can be downloaded from the following link:-http://icai.org/new_category.html?c_id=91