Empanelment of Chartered Accountant firms for Audit of Urban Co-operative Banks of Maharashtra.(Last Date 14th February, 2011)- (02-02-2011)
Sub: Empanelment of Chartered Accountants/ firms for Audit of Urban Co-operative Banks
I am happy to inform you that the joint efforts of the PDC & WIRC have yielded results and the Maharashtra Government has entrusted the task of preparing the Panel of Chartered Accountant firms for undertaking Statutory Audits of Urban Co-operative Banks to the ICAI. In this regard, you are requested to provide following information for inclusion of your firm name in the Panel:
1. Annexure A and additional information duly filled up alongwith the following documents
a) Copy of Partnership Deed in vogue as on 01.01.2010.
b) Copy of constitution certificate as on 01.01.2010
c) Copy of the Financial Statements such as Balance-sheet, Income and Expenditure Statement of preceding three financial years, of the Firm along with the Income Tax Returns of the firm and that of the partners.
2. A declaration in the Format enclosed in Annexure B.
3. Copy of Certificate(s) for completion of WIRC Study course on cooperative audit by partners and/or qualified employees.
4. Copy of certificate for completion of CISA/ DISA Course by the partners / CA employees of the partnership firm.
5. Copy of special report submitted by the CA firm u/s80 of M.C.S. Act, 1960 in cases where audit could not be carried out due to non availability of the records for audit by the Bank.
It may be noted that only the information which is not available in ICAI Database has been called for.
As the Panel is urgently required to be submitted to The Commissioner Co-operation, the above-mentioned information along with documents should reach us by 14th February, 2011. Kindly send the above said documents by Hand Delivery / Registered Post Acknowledgement Due/Speed Post/Courier only to the Institute’s WIRC office at the following address super scribing the envelope-“EMPANELMENT FOR AUDIT OF URBAN CO-OPERATIVE BANKS” to :
Mr. Koshy John
C/o. The Professional Development Committee,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
`ICAI Bhawan’ ‘Anveshak’, 5th Floor,
27, Cuffe Parade,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
All details will be kept strictly confidential.
In case of any query, you may mail us at email@example.com with the subject “Empanelment for Audit of Urban Co-Operative Banks”.
Chairman, Professional Development Committee
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018