Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
New Delhi, 9th August, 2016.
Sub: Revision of the Media Policy of the Income Tax Department – reg
The Chairpersons CBDT has approved the constitution of a committee to draft an amended set of guidelines for regulating the interaction of the Department with the Media. The composition of the committee shall be as follows:
1. Shri Gabel Mukherjee, Member (Rev. & TPS), CBDT – Chairman
2. Smt. Surabhi Ahluwalia, ADG (PRPP&OL) – Member Co-ordination
3. Shri Ajai Das Mehrotra, PCIT-6, Ahmedabad.
4. Shri Amitav CIT(OSD)-Investigation, CBDT.
5. Ms. Anu J Singh, PDT-9, Chennai.
6. Shri Biswanath Jha, PCIT – 11, Mumbai.
7. Shri Krishna Mohan Prasad, PCIT-1, Guwahati
8. Smt. Anshu Shukla Pandey, C1T(Admn. & CO), Kanpur.
9. Smt. Meenakshi J Goswami, C1T (Media & Technical Policy) shall be the Member Secretary of the committee.
The committee shall submit its report to the Chairperson, CBDT by 30th September, 2016. The first meeting of the committee shall be held in North Block, New Delhi on 17th August, 2016 at 11:30 am.
(Meenakshi J Goswami)
Commissioner of Income Tax
(Media and Technical Policy)
Official Spokesperson, CBDT.
1. All Members, CBDT.
2. All Members of the Committee
3. DBC for uploading on website