OFFICE OF THE
COMMISSIONER OF INCOME TAX (JUDICIAL)
ROOM NO. 162A, C.R.BUILDING, NEW DELHI-110002
TELEPHONE : 23705781
F. No. CIT(Judicial)/Empanel. of Counsels/2015/2014-15/1459 Dated : 21.01.2015
NOTICE FOR EMPANELMENT OF STANDING COUNSELS
Applications are invited from the tax lawyers of substantial standing and repute and with good academic credentials for the empanelment of Senior and Junior Standing Counsels for representing tax matters of the Income Tax Department in the High Court of Delhi and other fora.
2. The procedure of engagement, eligibility, the terms of engagement, fees payable etc and proforma Al & A2 as per Instruction No. 3 of 2012 dated 11.04.2012 of the CBDT can be accessed at http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in
3. The applications should be submitted in proforma A1 or A2 (as applicable) of Annexure-I to Instruction No. 3 of 2012 through Regd. Post or by hand addressed to Shri Hari Bhushan, Income Tax Officer (Judicial)-2 in Room No. 190. C R Building, I P Estate, New Delhi. All the documentary proofs as per Instruction No. 3/2012 should be submitted alongwith the application. The Standing Counsels who have either resigned earlier or whose empanelment has been terminated by this office for the reason of non-reporting to work or for any other reason, cannot apply. Canvassing in any form shall constitute a disqualification.
4. The existing Sr. Standing Counsels and Jr. Standing Counsels who wish to be empanelled for the term beyond 17.10 2015 also need to apply.
5. For the purpose of Para 2 of Annexure-I to Instruction No. 3/2012 of CBDT, the cutoff date for eligibility will be 01.01.2015.
6. The applications received earlier to this advertisement or received through any other channel or received after the due date are liable to be rejected. Applications, deficient in any respect, shall also be summarily rejected. For further clarification and information, please contact Shri Hari Bhushan, Income Tax Officer (Judicial)-2, New Delhi at Tel No. 23705781.
7. The last date for receipt of the applications is 09-02-2015 upto 5.00 PM.
8. A copy of this Notice is also available at the Department’s website i.e. http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
( Vivek Kumar)
Addl. Commissioner of Income Tax
(Judicial), New Delhi.