MUMBAI: Salaried taxpayers who have not received refunds for assessment years 2003-04 to 2006-07 can find out whether their refunds have been returned undelivered from this link:

You can get the information from the menu `undelivered salary refund management system’, using your PAN number.

If any refund has been returned undelivered due to a change in address, the taxpayer can enter the present address and the refund will be sent to the new address.

More Under Income Tax

Posted Under

Category : Income Tax (27608)
Type : Articles (17255)
Tags : income (106) Income Tax Assessment (292) Income Tax Refund (205) pan number (272) salary income (170) tax (194)

Comments are closed.