As we are aware that regarding passwords of Income Tax login on E-filing portal, there are various possibilities like forget password, change password or reset password. Today I am covering these all the possibilities with the detailed procedure of how to resolve this problem.

How to Change the Password?

Perform the following steps to change the password in e-Filing:

Steps

Description

Step 1 Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
Step 2 Go to the ‘Profile Setting’ menu located at the upper-right side of the page ⇒ Click ‘Change Password’
Step 3 Enter ‘Current Password’ (Existing password) ⇒ Enter ‘New Password’ ⇒ Confirm the ‘New Password’ ⇒ Click ‘Submit’

How to Change the Password, if I forgot the password?

Steps

Description

Step 1 Click ‘Forgot Password’ located at Login page
Step 2 Enter the ‘User ID’ and ‘Captcha Code’ -> Click ‘Continue’
Step 3 Select any one of the following option from the dropdown list:

• Answer Secret Question

• Upload DSC

• Using OTP(PIN)

• Using Aadhaar OTP

Step 4 Click ‘Continue’ -> Provide the mandatory details -> Click ‘Submit’

How to Reset the Password, if I forgot the password?

Registered user can reset the password using one of the following options:

1. Answer Secret Question.

2. Upload DSC

3. Using OTP (PINs)

4. Using Aadhaar OTP

Reset Password

Option 1: Answer Secret Question

To Reset Password using the ‘Answer Secret Question’ option, the steps are as below:

Step 1: In Homepage, Click on “LOGIN HERE”

Step 2: Click on “FORGOT PASSWORD” link.

Step 3: User must provide User ID, CAPTCHA and click on CONTINUE button.

Step 4: Select ‘Answer Secret Question’ from the drop down options available and click CONTINUE button.

Step 5: Enter the Date of Birth/Incorporation from the Calendar provided (Mandatory)

Step 6: Select the Secret Question from the drop down options available (Mandatory)

Step 7: Enter the ‘Secret Answer’ and Click on “Submit”.

Step 8: On success, the user must enter the New Password and confirm the password.

Step 9: Click on “SUBMIT”

Once the password has been changed a success message will be displayed. User can login with new password.

Option 2 – Upload Digital Signature Certificate

To Reset Password using the ‘Upload Digital Signature Certificate’ option, the steps are as follows:

Step 1: In Homepage, Click on “LOGIN HERE”

Step 2: Click on “FORGOT PASSWORD” link.

Step 3: User must provide User ID, CAPTCHA and click on CONTINUE button.

Step 4: Select ‘Upload Digital Signature Certificate’ from the drop down available

Step 5: User can select any one of the two options provided:

1. New DSC
    2. Registered DSC

Step 6: User must Upload Signature File generated using DSC Management Utility and click on the “VALIDATE” button. The DSC is validated.

Step 7: On success, the user must enter the New Password and confirm the password.

Step 8: Click on “SUBMIT”

Option 3 – Using OTP (PINs)

To Reset Password using the ‘Using OTP (PINs)’ option, the steps are as follows:

Step 1: In Homepage, Click on “LOGIN HERE”

Step 2: Click on “FORGOT PASSWORD” link.

Step 3: User must provide User ID, CAPTCHA and click on CONTINUE button.

Step 4: Select ‘Using OTP (PINs)’ from the drop down options available and click on CONTINUE button.

Step 5: The user must select one of the options mentioned below

• Registered Email ID and Mobile Number
  • New Email ID and Mobile Number

Registered Email ID and Mobile Number

New Email ID and Mobile Number

Step 1: Registered Email ID and Mobile number will be displayed.

Step 2: Click on “Validate”. PINs would be sent to registered Email ID and Mobile Number.

Step 3: The user must enter the PINs received to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number and Click on “VALIDATE”.

Step 4: On success, the user must enter the New Password and confirm the password.

Step 5: Click on “SUBMIT”

Step 6: Once the reset password request has been submitted, a success message will be displayed.

User can login with new password after the time specified in communication.

Step 1: User must enter new Email ID, Mobile number and one of the three options mentioned below( applicable if user has efiled previously)

a. 26AS TAN – The user must TAN of Deductor, as available in 26AS.

b. OLTAS CIN – The user must enter the BSR Code, Challan Date and Challan Identification Number (CIN) as available in 26AS.

c. Bank Account No – The user must enter the Bank Account number as mentioned in Income Tax Return.

Note: Please enter the details as per any of the e-Filed returns from AY 2014-15 onwards.

Step 2: Click on “Validate”. PINs would be sent to entered Email ID and Mobile Number.

Step 3: The user must enter the PINs received to the provided Email ID and Mobile Number and Click on  “VALIDATE”.

Step 5: Click on “SUBMIT”

User can login with new password after the time specified in communication.

Note:

• In case, the user has not received the PINs in a reasonable time, user can opt for Resend PINs.
  • An email along with a link for “Cancellation for the password reset request” will be shared to the registered Email ID and new Email ID. In case the user identifies the request for password reset is un-authorized, then user can click on the Cancellation link provided within 12hours. PAN and DOB validation will be done before aborting the password reset request.

Option 4: Using Aadhaar OTP

Pre-requisite: To generate Aadhaar OTP, Taxpayer’s PAN and Aadhaar must be linked.

To Reset Password using the ‘Using Aadhaar OTP’ option, the steps are as follows:

Step 1: In Homepage, Click on “LOGIN HERE”

Step 2: Click on “FORGOT PASSWORD” link.

Step 3: User must provide User ID, CAPTCHA and click on CONTINUE button.

Step 4: Select ‘Using Aadhaar OTP’ from the drop down available and click on CONTINUE button.

Step 5: User will be redirected to a page where he can confirm his Aadhaar Number. Click “Generate Aadhaar OTP”.

Step 6: Aadhaar OTP will be generated and sent to the Mobile Number registered with Aadhaar. User must enter the Aadhaar OTP received and click on the “VALIDATE” button. The Aadhaar OTP is validated.

Step 8: Click on “SUBMIT”

Also, please note that for password reset, please send login credentials to [email protected] Password reset mails will not be entertained at any other mail id. Please send your request only once. Repetitive mails will be rejected.

Republished with Amendments

Join Taxguru’s Network for Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Corporate Laws and other related subjects.

Join us on Whatsapp

F. NAME – SHRI SHATRUHAN PRASAD SINGH
    D.O.B. –12/08/1978
    ADDRESS- TYPE IInd PMT COLONY SECTOR-K ALIGANJ LUCKNOW -226024
    Please send me on EMAIL – [email protected]
    Mob. 7068889509 –

2. BHAUTIK SHAILESHBHAI SHAH says:

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD AND I HAVE TO FILE MY IT RETURN SO PLEASE HELP ME TO ALLOT MY PASSWORD
    PAN.CLSPS0387M
    BHAUTIK SHAILESHBHAI SHAH
    22/08/1991
    SHAILESH SHANTILAL SHAH
    MEHTA STREET M G ROAD
    BHAVNAGAR 364001

3. MOHAMMED SHARIF says:

MOHAMMED SHARIF N LILGER

DEAR SIR

I HAVE FORGOT PASSWORD AND NEW PASSWORD REQUIRED MY DETAILS AS UNDER

PAN ;AIOPG6862C

PAN Holder;s Name : GUJAR KHUSHBOO VIRENDRA

Date of Birth/Date of Incorporation : 21/05/1984

Father’s Name :ATULBHAI NARANBHAI AMIN

Registered PAN address : SHREE DATTA NIWAS 14- CHITRAKUT DHAM SOC.,HADAYINI SOC., MANINAGAR, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT-380008

4. akram says:

incom tax department, plesr sri rest pasword akram alapa0158n pan namber ,dob 23/05/1973 fathers name abdul hussain add ahaerpura mahuakheraganj kashipur plase halpme.

5. manisha d.mane says:

Dear Sir,
    I want to registrered again. because fogate my Password and got my new E-MAIL ID is [email protected]
    please deactivate me. urgent new link
    pan no. abdpd6840r
    Pan holder NAME -: dashrath manjusha madhusudan
    FAther Name:- DASHRATH MADHUSUDANRAO DAMODARRARO

D.O.B 10/10/1967
    MOB NO. 9850220507
    PLEASE HELP ME TO RESET MY E-MAIL ID – See more at: https://taxguru.in/income-tax/email-id-request-income-tax-account-password-reset.html#sthash.fnIVJ6qu.dpuf

6. Unesh says:

Dear Sir,
    I want to registrered again. because fogotten my Password and got my new E-MAIL ID [email protected]
    please deactivate me. urgent new link
    pan no. ACZPU4480H
    Pan holder NAME -: Unesh
    FAther Nam:- Sh. Sube Singh
    D.O.B 02/05/1989
    MOB NO. 9466296482
    PLEASE HELP ME TO RESET MY E-MAIL ID

7. Ashish Dinesh Dubey says:

I had forget my password and i don’t have an acknoledge no an i forget my bank A/c no. pls help,
    my name is Ashish Dinesh dubey, My pan no is BTIPD2755F and dob is 26/03/1991

8. MAYADEVI SHARMA says:

Dear Sir
    I have Forgate password for income tax , Not register to Pan No .- GEQPS3707J

but My E-process is Incomplete so yor help me

Please Help me to Reset My Passwords

9. KUNAL KAPOOR says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

PLEASE REVALIDATE/RESET MY PASSWORD,I FORGOT 2 YEARS BACK AND MY CONSULTANT CHANGED IN THE MEANTIME.I DON`T HAVE MY PREVIOUS RECORDS NOW.
    I AM PROVIDING WITH MY NEW EMAIL ID.& MOBILE NO.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
    NAME-KUNAL KAPOOR

FATHER NAME -RAJENDER KAPOOR

PAN CARD NO-BDMPK2473B

DOB-30/09/1982

MOB-8130347407

email id [email protected]

10. DHARANIDHAR TRIPATHY says:

Sub: Activation of account
    dear sir/madam,
    I have forgotten my log in password for IT, My details are given below.
    PAN No : AEHPT0592H
    NAME : DHARANIDHAR TRIPATHY
    FATHER NAME : LATE BHAGIRATHI TRIPATHY
    DATE OF BIRTH: 01/04/1970
    PAN ADDRESS : QTR. NO. 23287, TYPE-II, 4TH. PHASE, ORDNANCE FACTORY BADMAL,
    DIST: BOLANGIR – 767070 (ODISHA)
    MOBILE NO : 09861853879
    E mail : [email protected]

11. Vijay Kumar Pendam says:

sir,
    Sub: Please Activate My (User Id) PAN NO. AMQPP1345K
    PAN NO. – AMQPP1345K
    NAME – VIJAY KUMAR PENDAM
    F. NAME – PENDAMS
    D.O.B. – 07/11/1958
    ADDRESS- OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT,GENERAL MP RAMBAGH COLONY, A G NEW BUILDING,
    JHANSI ROAD, GWALIOR.
    Please send me on EMAIL – [email protected]
    Mob. 9229910433
    Thanks, – See more at: https://taxguru.in/income-tax/email-id-request-income-tax-account-password-reset.html#sthash.EtCIP5qH.dpuf

12. UMAYOOR RAMNATHAN says:

dear…. sir /madam..

I AM FIRST TIME eFILLING BUT MY PAN CARD SHOW ALREADY REGISTERED BUT I CANNOT DO EFILLING,
    MY PAN CARD NO- AASPU4354R
    NAME UMAYOOR RAMNATHAN
    MO.NO-9753900720

13. ravi kumar says:

sir good afternoon

pan name -ravi kumar
    pan no-DTWPK9753E
    DOB-07/06/1992
    MOBILE NO-972862750
    ADRESS- VILLAGE RATTANHERI P.O- PILKHANI DISST- AMBALA PIN-133104

SIR PLEASE HELP ME MY MOBILE PIN IS NOT SEND MY MOBILE BUT I AM NOT FILLING THE E-FILLING

14. GOPALAKRISHNAN PALERI says:

Sir,
    Kindly retrieve my password for incometax e-filing:

PAN :AEOPP1948L
    Name: GOPALAKRISHNAN PALER
    Deate of Birth: 30/09/1965
    Father’s name: KRISHNAN P.
    Registered PAN Address: Estates Office, Registrar’s Office, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi -221005

Mobile 9539629339

emial: [email protected]

15. AKRAM says:

I am facing an issue in receiving the forgotten password using the reset link provided incometaxindiaefiling.gov.IN
    PAN NO. ALAPA0158N
    TEL.NO. 9927139141
    DOB 23/05/1973
    S/O SHRI ABDUL HUSSAIN
    ADDRESS MOHALLA AHARPURA NAGAR PANCHYAT MAHUAKHERA GANJ KASHIPUR US NAGAR
    PLS RESET MY PASSWORD

16. Mamta Rathi says:

PLESE SR HELP ME TORESET MAY PASSWORD 01/01/1971 DOB MAMTA RATHI NAME LALU SINGH FATHER,S NAME ADD NEW AVAS VIKAS COLONY KASHIPUR US NAGAR UK . 244713 9927139141 [email protected] may pan card is not found side efaling.

17. Vijay Kumar Pendam says:

18. Vijay Kumar Pendam says:

sir, Sub: Please Activation User ID (User Id) PAN NO. AMQPP1345K
    PAN NO. – AMQPP1345K
    NAME – VIJAY PENDAM
    F. NAME – S. PENDAM
    D.O.B. – 07/11/1958
    ADDRESS- QTR No. 512/III Shastri Nagar Colony, GWALIOR M.P.-474011 Please send me on EMAIL – [email protected] Mob. 9229910433 Thanks,

19. VIJAY PENDAM says:

ADDRESS- OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT,GENERAL MP RAMBAGH COLONY, A G NEW BUILDING,
    JHANSI ROAD, GWALIOR.
    Please send me on EMAIL – [email protected]
    Mob. 9229910433

Thanks,

21. VIJAY KUMAR PENDAM says:

NAME-VIJAY KUMAR PENDAM PAN NO.-AMQPP1345K FATHER’S NAME- PENDAMS DATE OF BIRTH-07.11.1958, ADDRESESS- OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT, GENRAL MP RAMBAGH COLONY, A G NEW BUILDING, JHANSI ROAD, GWALIOR (MP)-474002. MOBILE NO- 09229910433 NEW MAIL ID: [email protected] PLEASE HELP ME FOR RESET MY PASSWARD. I AM FORGOT MY PASSWARD. PLEASE SEND ON MY MOBILE PASSWARD OF INCOME TAX E-FILING. MY USER ID IS NOT VALID. PLEASE SENT MY NEW PASSWAORD OF MY NEW EMIAL ID.

22. sankar prosad bhattacharyya says:

WE HAVE NOT RESET OUR PASSWORD FOR EFILLING OF INCOMETAX RETURN .PAN HOLDERS NAME IS-ENGINEERS SYNDICATE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED.DATE OF INCORPORATION IS 18/08/1972.EMIL ID IS [email protected] MOBILE NO IS 9433578438

23. Dr Syeda Jesmin Rahman says:

Sir – I have registered my Pan No. But now I forget my password.
    It is immediately necessary for IT Return for AY 2013-2014
    Name: Dr syeda Jesmin Rahman
    Pan No.AIMPR4329P
    DOB :17/03/1971
    Father’s Name : Syed Ubedur Rahman
    Registered Pan No. AIMPR4329P

24. JOYDEV CHAKRABORTY says:

Last year e filing of my Income Tax return was filed through my advocate who is residing at far away from my residence & facing difficulty in forwarding details to him through his representative & receiving acknowledgement as I was not in a position to e file of my own due to non availability of password with me.
    Hence, I would request to please reset my password & send the same to my e mail so as to enable me to file the e return of my own from this year onward.
    Thanks

25. Shiva Swamy says:

dear sir/madam,
    My pan no ABWPS2786A. My name is SURYANARAYANA SHIVASWAMY BANAVARA. I have paid income tax of Rs 6635-TAN NO SBI BLRS010348
    Rs 47730-BSR 0330179 Challan NO 8 at syndicate bank, Yeshwantpur,Bangalore on 28-03-2014
    I have filed e-returns immediately through private portal.But income tax department has sent message that ITR V not received. I wish to resubmit my ITR. so please update my password.

26. Shiva Swamy says:

dear sir/madam,

27. sankar prosad bhattacharyya says:

DEAR SIR PLEASE HELP ME TO RESET MY PASS WORD FOR EFILLING MY PAN HOLDERS NAME IS – ENGINEERS SYNDICATE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED. PAN NUMBER IS- AAAAE1748C DATE OF INCORPORATION IS-18/08/1972 ADDRESS IS -VILL-KACHARIBAZAR BARUIPUR P.O+P.S-BARUIPUR SOUTH 24 PARGANAS PIN 743302 BUT NOW PIN NUMBER IS CHANGE NEW PIN NUMBER IS KOL-700144. MY NEW EMIL IS [email protected] my mobile number is 9433578438

28. sankar prosad bhattacharyya says:

DEAR SIR I COULD NOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT THROUGH FORGOT PASS WORD PLEASE HELP ME TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AND OBLIZE.MY PAN NO IS-AAAAE1748C NAME OF PAN HOLDER IS- ENGINEERS SYNDICATE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED.DATE OF INCORPORATION IS-18/08/1972 .MY NEW EMAIL ID IS [email protected] my mobbile is 9433578438

29. sankar prosad bhattacharyya says:

DEAR SIR I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD FOR EFILLING OF IT RETURN ..MY PAN NO IS AAAAE1748C DATE OF INCORPORATION IS 18/08/1972 PAN HOLDERS NAME IS -ENGINEERS SYNDICATE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED .MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

30. sankar prosad bhattacharyya says:

DEAR SIR I HAVE FORGOT MY PASSWORD FOR EFILLINING PLEASE HELP ME TO RESET MY PASSWORD .MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] &MY PAN NUMBER IS- AAAAE1748C PAN HOLDERS NAME IS-ENGINERS SYNDICATE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED DATE OF INCORPORATION IS-18/0/1972

31. SUJIT DEBNATH says:

Dear Sir,
    I want to got my new E-Filing log in password.My details as bellow

PAN NO – AGTPD3678A
    P.S : HARINGHATA
    DIST: NADIA , PIN- 741257
    WEST BENGAL. INDIA.
    Email ID- [email protected]

32. Roshan Kumar says:

sir,
    i forgate my password of ITR login please help me –

PAN NO. – DMXPK3155C
    NAME – ROSHAN KUMAR
    F. NAME – RAJESH KUMAR
    D.O.B. – 11/12/1993
    ADDRESS- C/O JAGDISH SONI , TEJA JI ROAD, HAMIRGARH
    BHILWARA (RAJ.)

Please send me on EMAIL – [email protected] com

Thanks,

33. rishbh gupta says:

I am tring to e-filling taxes but it says that pan allready registered.
    My pan no.AWRPG4790Q
    name-rishbh gupta
    d.o.b-15/08/1988
    father name-tara chand
    Post-baran
    dist.-baran
    state- rajasthan

34. RIYAZ KHAN PATTAN says:

I am trying to login to e-File my taxes but it says that PAN already registered.
    But I have never registered my PAN for e-filing before.
    Can you please help in getting my PAN account reset and help me in logging into the account.
    I am unable to do password reset also, as it says user id does not exist. Please help
    -MY PAN NO. B B N P P 4030 L

PAN HONDER NAME : RIYAZ KHAN PATTAN

DATE OF BIRTH : 16-05-1985

FATHER NAME : AMEEN KHAN PATTAN

REGISTERED PAN ADDRESS : D.NO.14-114,

TELAPROLU POST

CHURCH ROAD

TENALI MANDAL, GUNTUR

ANDHRAPRADESH -522202

35. RRA & CO says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that i have forgotten my login password and the secret question. I therefore request you to please reset my password and provide me my new password in this email id.

My details are as follows –

Name – POOJA G SOMANI.

Father Name- G G SOMANI

DOB- 22/03/1983

PAN No.- BVDPS4502E

Address-
    505-B. MADHULIKA APARTMENT.
    BHATAR ROAD. SURAT.395007

Please Do the needful and Oblige.

Thanks & Regards

*RRA Group**
    *SURAT
    ‘acumen’, HG – 1D, International Trade Centre
    Majuragate Crossing, Surat – 395 002
    Telefax: +91-261-2462176, 3056175 – 176*

36. Sarthak Dash says:

But I have never registered my PAN for e-filing before.

37. PRAMOD KUMAR DAS says:

PRAMOD KUMAR DAS, SDO BSNL NIMAPARA ,PURI.ODISHA ,Mob no-9437097900
    NOV 6, 2014at 7:0 PM
    MY PAN NO AEPPD7727Q. I have forgotten my log in password for IT site incometaxefilingindia. gov.in. I did file my ITR for AY 11-12& 12-13 however I dont have the acknowledgement (ITR V) & i dont emailed to me by IT authorities. There is an option of password recovery by answering the secret question the answer of which I have also forgotten. I cant register again myself since my PAN is already registered.

Please reset my password,

38. SHESHAPPA MS says:

what to do when i have registered my pan and not activated and dont know the password created. so please reply as early as possible

39. NISHA SUKLA says:

THIS IS NISHA G. SHUKLA EMPLOYEE OF VIDHARBHA KONKAN GRAMIN BANK I HAD FORGED MY MY LAST YEAR PASSWORD AY 13-14
    I HAS TO MAKING ITR FOR THE AY 14-15 SO I WANT TO BE NEED NEW PASSWORD MY BASIC DETAIL GIVEN AS FALLOW

NAME: NISHA GOKULPRASAD SHUKLA

ADDRESS: CHHOTI DHANTOLI, NAGPUR – 440001
    MAHARASTRA

PIN NO. AABAV3583F

DOB: 23/07/1958

A/C. NO. 1404101013189 (CANARA BANK)
    please sent on this id
    [email protected]

40. anil kumar giriraj dubey says:

dear sir,
    anil kumar giriraj dubey
    04/11/1961
    giriraj sharan dubey
    adcpd7016l
    nia branch office , mtnl telephone exchange bldg, 7th flr, camballa hill, pedder rd, mumbai-400026
    i request my secret question acknowledgment no 2012-13& 2013-14. pls, my efiling has not complete . so my emial id send on me.

41. Aditya Kumar Jha says:

PAN- AXCPJ4954B
    Father’s Name- Dr. Ganga Kant Jha
    D.O.B.- 01/03/1980
    Address- Vidhya Shree Niwas, Proffesor’s Colony, Dighi(west), Darbhanga
    Pin Code- 846004
    Email Id- [email protected]

Please Help Me To Reset my Password.

42. suman upadhyay says:

NAME:- ANJU CHAUHAN
    FATHERS NAME:- MAHENDRA SINGH CHAUHAN
    ADDRESS. VILL & POST PITHUWALA DEHRADUN 248001 UTTARANCHAL

MY EMAIL ID. [email protected]

44. AJAY KUMAR GUPTA says:

Dear Sir/madam,
    i have regiester my pan no-BEFPG5284N last week but till today it was not validate.plse validate my PAN NO.
    Pan:BEFPG5284N
    DOB:10/ 03/1993
    NAME: AJAY KUMAR GUPTA
    FATHERS NAME: ARJUN PRASAD GUPTA
    POST:KATRASGARH
    DIST:DHANBAD
    STATE:JHARKHAND
    PIN:828113.
    My e mail id:[email protected]

45. VIJAYBHAI SONDARVA says:

I forgot password please new password my new Emailid
    PAN NO.ADYPR3766K
    DOB:- 06/07/1976
    NAME:- GAURANG RATNOTAR
    FATHERS NAME:- DINESHCHANDRA

46. sunil kumar says:

DEAR SIR,
    MY PAN CARD NO : BNKPK6795C
    MY NAME : SUNIL KUMAR
    FATHER NAME : MANOHAR LAL :
    EMAIL ID :[email protected]
    I FORGET MY E-FILING PASSWORD.SO PLEASE ISSUED ME NEW PASSWORD and MOBILE PIN (9717649104) FOR SUBMITTING MY IT E-RETURN FOR THE CURRECT YEAR. –

47. PARSHURAM URF PANKAJ SHARMA says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    PLZ RESET PASSWORD
    MY PAN DETAILS:-
    FATHER NAME – RADHEY SHYAM SHARMA
    D.O.B.-03/07/1979
    PAN NO.-CZIPS4780E
    NOTE:- PLEASE RESET PASSWORD AND SEND TO MY EMAIL ID ([email protected])

48. Bino philip says:

DEAR SIR,
    MY PAN CARD NO : CPAPP2291F
    MY NAME : BINO
    FATHER NAME : GUNASEELAN
    SURNAME : PHILIP
    EMAIL ID :[email protected]
    I FORGET MY E-FILING PASSWORD.SO PLEASE ISSUED ME NEW PASSWORD and MOBILE PIN (9497184420) FOR SUBMITTING MY IT E-RETURN FOR THE CURRECT YEAR. –

49. OM PRAKASH BHATIA says:

OM PRAKASH BHATIA SAYS
    24TH JULY 2014
    I have forgotten my password & also the answer of the secret question.please help me. MY PAN IS AAJPB5476E, MY NAME AS AN ASSESSEE IS OM PRAKASH BHATIA, FATHER’S NAME IS PARMA NAND BHATIA, MY DATE OF BIRTH 15TH JULY 1939 AND MY ADDRESS IS 118/298,KAUSHALPURI, KANPUR-208005. my e:mail ID [email protected]

50. OM PRAKASH BHATIA says:

OM PRAKASH BHATIA SAYS
    24TH JULY 2014

51. Bhupendra Gururani says:

my pan card no-ARTPG4542P
    MY NAME : Bhupendra
    FATHERNAME : Suresh Chandra
    SURNAME : Gururani
    EMAIL ID : [email protected]
    I FOORGET MY EFILING PASSWORD.SO PLEASE ISSUED ME NEW PASSWORD FOR SUBMITTING MY IT ERETURN FOR THE CURRECT YEAR. –

52. DALPATBHAI VANIA says:

my pan card no-ABLPV7137K.
    MY NAME : DALPATBHAI
    FATHERNAME : MAVJIBHAI
    SURNAME : VANIA
    EMAIL ID : [email protected]

53. H.G.SURESH says:

My PAN NO-AMFPS2169H.Last year IT return filing by some other person with
    his email id and cell no. Now I want to change to myself but it is not
    allowed to change right now. It is possible to cancelld earlier one, if so
    do it sir, and again I will register with my data. Please guide me.

regards,

sd.

54. Pritam Kumar says:

Sir
    My PAN card No is ANEPK4696B. Name- Pritam Kumar Date of Birth-25 Oct 1978 and My father name is Ram Narayan Gupta. My Mobile No is 9417961355 and My address: Sgt Pritam Kumar SOO SECTION 2224 SQN AF C/O 12 Wing C/O 56 APO and my alternate address is H.No: 1532 Sec 47B Chandigarh. Sir my p/w has been not issued due to incomplete filling of ITR. So you are requested to reset my password. Thanks

55. Pritam Kumar says:

PAN No. ANEPK4696B
    PRITAM KUMAR
    DOB:- 25 Oct 1978
    e-mail: [email protected]
    Address:
    Sgt Pritam Kumar
    2224 Sqn AF
    C/O 12 Wing AF
    C/O 56 APO
    Alternate Address: PRITAM KUMAR # 1532 Sec-47B Chandigarh
    sir, my password has been blocked. pls reset my password for ITR

56. k shanthi kumari says:

SIR
    KALINGIRI SHANTHI KUMARI
    PAN DGQPK5091G
    DOB 11/06/1982.
    FATHER NAME CHENNA MARENNA.
    MOBILE 9440952261
    PLOT NO 79,
    REGISTRATION COLONY
    YAPRAL
    SECUNDERABAD

57. k shanthi kumari says:

Sir
    please activated & resend my pass word

KALINGIRI SHANTHI KUMARI
    PAN DGQPK5091G
    DOB 11/06/1982.
    FATHER KALINGIRI CHINNA MARENNA.
    PLOT NO 79,
    REGISTRATION COLONY
    YAPRAL
    SECUNDERABD 500087

58. shantaben motibhai parghi says:

mobile pin not received. so the passward not created.pan no registered.
    add: c-207, mahesh complex, opp: Yogo society, waghodia road, vadodara.
    Mob. no. 9427404500, Res : 02365-251962
    birthdate 01/06/1955

59. RAGHAVA says:

Hi sir good morning sir i forgot my income tax e filling password please reset my password and please help me sir

PAN:ASJPR1894E
    father name BONTHA RAMAKRISHNARAO
    date of birth 10/08/1989

60. RAGHAVA says:

PAN:ASJPR1894E
    father name BONTHA RAMAKRISHNARAO

61. sushil kumar says:

Dear sir,

Ihave forgotten my password.My PAN No.-ASOPK6160B.Father name- Ram ekbal singh, Date of birth- 25.08.1966, Adress-Flat no.-121, MLA Quarter, Mansarowar, Jaipur, Rajsthan

Regards
    Sushil kumar

62. harpreet kaur says:

dear…. sir /madam..
    I have forgotten my log in password for IT site incometaxefilingindia. gov.in i did file my ITR for AY 12-13 however I dont have the acknowledgement (ITR V) emailed to me by IT authorities. There is an option of password recovery by answering the secret question the answer of which I have also forgotten. I cant register again myself since my PAN is already registered.
    Guys if anyone has faced this situation please help as I need to file my ITR for this AY. – See more at: https://taxguru.in/income-tax/email-id-request-income-tax-account-password-reset.

63. KAMLESH MALI says:

FATHER’S NAME- RAMLAL MALI
    DATE OF BIRTH- 22/08/1984
    ADRESSESS- DHINKLI ROAD, PRATAP NAGAR
    MOBILE NO- 9462975294

65. SHARAF UDDIN says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM
    I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE FORGOT MY PASSWORD PLEASE RESET MY PASSWORD AND SENT TO MY EMAIL ID([email protected])
    MY DETAILS:-
    PAN:AZHPS7886G
    DATE OF BIRTH:15-04-1965
    PLEASE RESET MY PASSWORD

66. Virendra Baghel says:

I have forgotten my email id and password for filling income tax return for AY 2012-13 and 2013-2014. My New ID is [email protected] PAN No AVAPB4825H DOB 31.10.1979. so pleas reset my password and E-Mail id.

67. Onkar Nale says:

Please help.
    My Name – Onkar Ramdas Nale
    Father Name – Ramdas Nale
    Pan No- AQPPN0871P
    DOB-03/04/1987
    Residential Adderess- A-302,Chandresh Manor,Kalyan Shil Road,Lodha Heaven,Dombivli (E)
    Permanant Adress-A/p- Dudhebavi,Tal- Phaltan, Dist- Satara, Maharashtra.(415523)
    Please Sent Password E-mail id [email protected] or
    [email protected]

68. abhishek kumar says:

PAN-CGHPK0668P

PAN holder’s Name-Abhishek kumar

DATE OF BIRTH-14/08/1987

FATHER’S NAME-DIPAK PRASAD

PAN ADDRESS- NUA GAON,GHATSILA EAST SINGHBHUM JHARKHAND

69. SETHURAM ALAGAPPAN says:

I have not registered my PAN on it site, though it showing that PAN already registered. please help me for register my login ID & PASSWORD for return file.

SUR name- SETHURAM ALAGAPPAN
    MIDDLE name-RAMALAKSHMI
    LAST NAME :- SETHURAMALINGAM
    D.O.B- 25/ 05/1965
    PAN NO – AAFPA8593B
    MY EMAIL ID:- [email protected]

70. INDIRA MATHPAL says:

DEAR SIR,
    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD SO PLEASE RESET MY PASSWORD AND SEND TO EMAIL ID ([email protected]).
    MY DETAILS:-
    NAME:INDIRA MATHPAL
    PAN NO:AHOPM6870B
    SO I REQUEST YOU TO RESET MY PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY.
    THANKS

71. UDAY CHAND GHOSH says:

PAN:-AUSPG7382HI
    PAN HOLDER’S NAME:-UDAY CHAND GHOSH
    DATE OF BIRTH:-08/03/1983
    FATHER’S NAME:- SATRUGHNA GHOSH
    REGISTER PAN ADDRESS:-RANIBANDAPURBAPARA KANKURIA KALNA BURDWAN 713405

MAIL ID:[email protected]

72. AJAY KUMAR says:

NAME-AJAY KUMAR RAJPUT
    PAN NO.-AJQPR8788R
    FATHER’S NAME- LAKHAN SINGH
    DATE OF BIRTH-27-JUNE-1979
    ADDRESESS- RZ-4/207, J BLOCK GALI NO.5, WEST SAGARPUR, DELHI-110045.
    MOBILE NO- 09711707022
    NEW MAIL ID: [email protected]
    PASSWARD OF INCOME TAX E-FILING.

73. prabhu lal nagda says:

NAME-PRABHU LAL NAGDA
    PAN NO.-APNPN7468M
    FATHER’S NAME- SHANTI LAL NAGDA
    DATE OF BIRTH-17-OCT-1990
    ADDRESESS- SHIV COLONY, DHINKLI ROAD.OLD R.T.O. OFFICE,
    DHINKLI ROAD, PRATAP NAGAR UDAIPUR (RAJ.)
    MOBILE NO- 9462975294

PASSWARD OF INCOME TAX E-FILING.

74. rajesh kumar says:

DATE OF BIRTH-17-OCT-1990
    FATHER’S NAME- SHANTI LAL NAGDA
    ADDRESSES- SHIV COLONY, DHINKLI ROAD, OLD R.T.O. OFFICE, PRATAP NAGAR,
    UDAIPUR(RAJ.)
    MOBILE NO.-9462975294

76. N SRINIVASU says:

I have forgotten my log in password for IT site incometaxefilingindia. gov.in i did not file my ITR for AY 13-14. There is an option of password recovery by answering the secret question the answer of which I have also forgotten. I can’t register again myself since my PAN is already registered. Kindly send a new password to my email id given below.

PAN : AABCT7077J
    NAME : THE PRUDENTIAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD
    B/I :05/04/1921
    Note: Please send the reset password to either my personal mail id to [email protected]
    Please do needful help as soon as possible because I need to file the returns for the Assesment Year 2013 -2014

77. ANIL N BUTE says:

I have forgotten my log in password for IT site incometaxefilingindia. gov.in i did not file my ITR for AY 11-12. There is an option of password recovery by answering the secret question the answer of which I have also forgotten. I cant register again myself since my PAN is already registered.Kindly send a new password to my email id given below.

PAN : AHDPB1609A
    NAME : ANIL N BUTE
    B/D :31/12/1978
    Please do needful help as soon as possible because I need to file the returns for the Assesment Year 2011 -2012

78. Saroja Kumar Dash says:

PAN : AGFPD9123Q
    NAME : SAROJA KUMAR DASH.
    Regards,
    Saroj Kumar Dash

79. achin says:

I have not registered my PAN on it site, though it showing that PAN already registerd.please help me for register my login ID & PASSWARD for return file.

name- ACHIN KATKE
    father’s name-RAMESH KATKE
    D.O.B-18/05/1984
    PAN NO – ARZPK5557A
    email – [email protected]

80. vikrant singh kushwaha says:

Name : Vikrant Singh kushwaha
    Father Name : Onkar Singh kushwaha
    DOB : 20/05/1982
    PAN CARD NO : BEHPK7431Q
    PHONE NO : 9463969891

I am unable to open password Please send my password at my email id

I have not registered my PAN on it site, though it showing that PAN already registerd. When I tried for new password the message comes that your new password will be sent on [email protected], but I don’t have an gmail id. I don’t have acknowledgement no. also.

81. PAWAN KUMAR says:

MY PAN NO AJDPD1895N I have not registered my PAN on it side,but now showing the PAN already registered.So please help me for new PASSWARD.
    S/O SH HANS RAJ
    DOB-28/06/1966
    [email protected]
    Add-STATION HEALTH ORGNISATION JALANDHAR CANTT.

82. BHOOP SINGH YADAV says:

Forgate password & user ID
    PAN NO-ABIPY9836D NAME – DR YADAV DOB – 06/06/1973 FATHER NAME – BHOOP SINGH YADAV REG PAN ADD – FIT EME SCHOOL BARODA (GUJRAT)

83. BUDDHADEB MITRA says:

DEAR SIR,

I have forgot my password and could not able to reset the password, please if you arrange for reset password so that I can file my income tax return for the A.Y. 2013-2014 it is most urgent

84. raghavendra singh bhadoria says:

Please help.
    My Name – Raghavendra Singh bhadoria
    My Father Name – Jaychandra Singh bhadoria
    My Pan No- ATDPB6996L
    DOB-07/07/1974
    Adderess- 23 Radha krishna nagar,BSF Collony (D.D.Nagar) Bhind road Gwalior (M.P.)
    Please Sent Password E-mail id ([email protected])

85. Abhishek Doshi says:

Dear Concern,

I need a female candidate for E-filing of Income Tax returns at kolkata. Salary is no bar for eligible & deserving candidates. Mail us ur cv at resume . dnas @ gmail . com

86. NIBEDITA GHOSH says:

PAN: AQAPG8100F
    NAME; NIBEDITA GHOSH
    DATE OF BIRTH; 25/04/1986
    FATHERS NAME; RAGHABENDU GHOSH
    EMIAL ID :[email protected]
    DDRESS; HALDIA POLICE QUARTER ,NO. 5/4 ,HALDIA , PIN CODE – 721604,PURBAMEDINIPUR,
    WEST BENGAL,INDIA

87. Kartika Prasad Prusty says:

Dear Sir,
    I have forgotten my Password, please send it through my mail_id
    My PAN: AGVPP4181A
    My Name: KARTIKA PRASAD PRUSTY
    Father Name: Raghunath Prusty
    Date of Birth: 18.01.1974
    Address (Old): 432, Matrushakti, Back to Municipality Hospital, Old Town, BBSR-2
    New Address: Plot No: 309, C/O: Laxmidhar Mohapatra
    Lingaraj Nagar, (Near SBI, Mahatab Road), Old Town, BBSR-2

88. pawan kaumar bardia says:

NAME:- PAWAN KUMAR BARDIA

PAN NO. AVVPB8115F

DOB. 01/08/1972

FATHER NAME:- SHANTI LAL BARDIA

MOTHER NAME:- JATAN DEVI BARDIA

ADDREESS:- OLD LANE GANGASHAHAR

POST:- GANGASHAHAR

DITT. BIKANER

STATE : RAJASTHAN

Sir…
    plz send my password & userid

i have forgotten my log in password for IT site incometaxefilingindia. gov.in. I did file my ITR for AY 12-13 however I dont have the acknowledgement (ITR V) & i dont emailed to me by IT authorities. There is an option of password recovery by answering the secret question the answer of which I have also forgotten. I cant register again myself since my PAN is already registered.

89. SAROJ DEVI says:

Sir/madam
    NAME-SAROJ DEVI
    FATHER’S NAME- JUGESHWAR SHARMA
    D.O.B- 18/04/1963
    PAN-BWBPD 8314E
    MOBIL NO-9334023367
    EMAIL- [email protected]

I have not got our password activation pin number ,because I have fill up wrong mobile number please again sent my activation pin number on right mobile number- 9334023367
    yours
    saroj devi

90. SIDDHARTH GUPTA says:

PLS HELP US WE HAVE FOFGET MY PASS WARD DETAILS AS UNDER.

PAN-AIGPG7757C NAME- SIDDHARTH GUPTA, DATE OF BIRTH 15/08/1975 FATHER’S NAME SH. SATYA PAL GUPTA, REGISTERED ADDRESS D-288, NIRMAN VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110092. CONFIRM ON MAIL [email protected].

91. parkash gurav says:

I have forgate my login & password. plz reset my password
    pan no AMXPG2824M date of birth 02/06/1957
    please send my password on my mail

92. GANGA DUTT SHARMA says:

my pan card no-AFSPS1746L. I FOORGET MY EFILING PASSWORD.SO PLEASE ISSUED ME NEW PASSWORD FOR SUBMITTING MY IT ERETURN..
    DOB…23-10-1966
    FATHER NAME…SH. KUMAR PRASAD SHARMA
    ADDRESS… C/O BHAWANI SHANKAR PANDEY, GOSAI GALI, BHIMGODA HARIDWAR-249401

93. om prakask lavati says:

my pan card no-ACAPL4578J . I FOORGET MY EFILING PASSWORD.SO PLEASE ISSUED ME NEW PASSWORD FOR SUBMITTING MY IT ERETURN FOR THE CURRECT YEAR.

PLEASE SEND ME PASSWORD FOR MY EMAIL [email protected] & MY MOBIL NO.IS 9460716819

94. SHIMUL DEBNATH says:

DEAR SIR WHEN I REGISTER MY PAN IT SHOWS THAT MY PAN HAS ALREADY BEEN REGISTERD MY DATEOF BIRTH IS 01/01/1972 FATHERS NAME IS ANATH BANDHU DEBNATH PAN NO -ALOPD7693P PAN HOLDERS NAME SHIMUL DEBNATH MY ADDRES IS ASWINIPALLY SCHOOL ROAD MANIKNAGAR BARASAT NORTH 24 PARGANS PIN CODE-700124

95. SHASHI RANJAN SINGH says:

I have forgotten my pass word of Income tax account.Kindly help me to reset my pass word.

NAME – SHASHI RANJAN SINGH
    FATHER’S NAME-BIJAY KUMAR SINGH
    DOB- 25/01/1971
    E Mail ID [email protected]
    Mob No 8873740019

PAN NO ALYPS7553D

96. om prakash lavati says:

om prakash lavati says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    February 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM

February 12, 2014 at 10:30 AM

PAN NO-ACAPL4578J
    NAME-OM PRAKASH LAVATI
    FATHER’S NAME-MADAN LAL LAWATI
    DATE OF BIRTH-26/01/1960
    [email protected]
    mobile no-9460716819

PAN already registered.When I tried for new password the message comes that your new password.registered email not know.I want to reset my email id [email protected]
    please help me in this regard

97. om prakash lavati says:

February 12, 2014 at 10:30 AM

PAN NO-ACAPL4578J
    NAME-OM PRAKASH LAVATI
    FATHER’S NAME-MADAN LAL LAWATI
    DATE OF BIRTH-26/01/1960
    [email protected]
    mobile no-9460716819

PAN already registered.When I tried for new password the message comes that your new password.registered email not know.I want to reset my email id to [email protected] so that I can upload my xml file.
    please help me in this regard

NAME-PAYAL DIPEN MISTRY
    FATHER’S NAME-SHASHIKANTBHAI
    DATE OF BIRTH-20/01/1983
    ADDRESS-9,KENA BUNGLOWS,STADIUM ROAD,MOTERA,SABARMATI,
    AHMEDABAD-380005
    MOBILE NO-9586815743

I have forgett my password.kindly reset my password and send above mail

100. SARBANI MUKHERJEE says:

I have forgotten my log in password for IT site incometaxefilingindia. gov.in i did file my ITR for AY 10-11 however I dont have the acknowledgement (ITR V) emailed to me by IT authorities. There is an option of password recovery by answering the secret question the answer of which I have also forgotten. I cant register again myself since my PAN is already registered.
    PAN NO-ASBPM5924C
    D.O.B -20/06/1971

101. PATIL SANDEEP says:

MY PAN No is registered by some one, and he did not give password. so I could not file my return on e-filling. so I am requesting you to kindly reset my password with above mentioned e.mail.
    Below are My Pan Card Details
    PAN: AQVPP7984R
    NAME; PATIL SANDEEP BALASAHEB
    DATE OF BIRTH; 01/06/1976
    FATHERS NAME; PATIL BALASAHEB KHASHABA
    ADDRESS; AT POST KASEGOAN TAL WALWA DIST SANGLI MAHARASHTRA 415405
    EMIAL ID :- [email protected]

102. Sanjay Kumar says:

I have forgotten my email id and password for filling income tax return for AY 2012-13 and 2013-2014. so pleas reset my password and E-Mail id.

103. Barun Nath says:

PAN NO.AMAPR4787M
    FATHERS NAME-MONORANJAN RAY
    DOB-22/11/1978
    ADD-HARINAVI, BASALI PARA,
    P.O. HARINAVI, 24 PGS (S)
    PIN – 700148
    [email protected]
    MOB NO.9339862958
    I have forgett my password. Kindly reset my password and send above mail.

104. Preeti Bhaedwaj says:

Preeti Bhaedwaj Say
    Sir,
    I forgot my email_id. I requested [email protected] to change my email_id and my

password and send me on my email_id.
    PAN – BHOPB5110L
    NAME – Preeti Bhaedwaj
    DOB- 07-09-1979
    S/O – Gulshan Kumar Arora Add- 175B Sec-16 Dwarka New Delhi ph-9911090719
    MY NEW EMAIL_ID –[email protected]

105. B.ACHARYA says:

I FORGOT MY INCOMETAX INDIA E-FILLING PASSWORD.
    MY PAN NO IS -AGZPA1701H
    MY NAMEIS -BHASKAR ACHARYA
    DOB-09/01/1983
    FATHERS NAME-BIBHUTI BHUSAN ACHARYA
    ADDRESS-122, K.P.ROY LANE KOL-700078

106. S.Rajkumar says:

346. S.Rajkumar
    sir I forgot my login passward and I have not taken my acknowledgement for the Asst year 2013-14, So please resent me login passward once again.

PAN: ALUPR1611B
    Name: Rajkumar
    Father’s Name: Selvaraj
    D.O.B: 01/09/1982
    MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]

107. AJIT KUMAR MONDAL says:

MY PAN NO IS -AJDPM5264G
    MY FATHER NAME IS KALIPADA MANDAL.
    MY NAME IS AJIL MANDAL.
    MY DATE OF BIRTH 05/01/1948.
    PLEASE HELP ME TO RESET MY PASSWORD BECAUSE I FORGOT MY PASSWORD

108. GOPAL KUMAR VERMA says:

NAME – GOPAL KUMAR VERMA
    FATHER’S NAME – RAJESHWAR KUMAR VERMA
    D/O/B – 15/06/1968
    ADDRESS – NEAR JALI WALA MANDIR,SEOHARA, TEH-DHAMPUR,DISTICT – BIJNOR
    PAN No. -ADGPV4121N
    EMAIL.ID – [email protected]

please reset my passward and send my new email id

109. RENU VERMA says:

NAME — RENU VERMA
    FATHER’S NAME — INDRAJEET VERMA
    ADDRESS — JALI WALA MANDIR,SEOHARA,TEH- DHAMPUR,DISTICT- BIJNOR
    E MAIL ID — [email protected]
    D/O/B – 25/05/1972
    PAN No. – ADRPV0904G

PLEASE RESET MY PASSWORD AND SEND ON MY NEW E MAIL ID

110. KAILASH SINGH PARIHAR says:

Sir,
    I forgot my Login Password for my ID in incometaxindiaefiling.com. My PAN No. is APIPP5520R My Name is KAILASH SINGH PARIHAR S/o Shri MOHAN SINGH PARIHAR MY Date of birth is 07/11/1979.Please help me if you can because i have to file my I-tax return for 2013-14 MY new mail ID is [email protected] and my cell no. is 8449667594 & 9411189572.
    Please help me to reset my password.

111. mahesh says:

VS RATHORE:
    0ct 30, 2013
    name:VS RATHORE
    father name:RAWAT SINGH
    pan no:AHJPR9820P
    DATE OF BIRTH:07-07-1961
    PLEASE SEND ME ID AND PASS WORD, SIR IFORGET THE ID AND PASSEORD
    THANK YOU SIR.MY E.MAIL ID IS:[email protected] my cell no 83488047847

112. Dhanna lal sharma says:

my pan card no-BBKPS1643H. I FOORGET MY EFILING PASSWORD.SO PLEASE ISSUED ME NEW PASSWORD FOR SUBMITTING MY IT ERETURN FOR THE CURRECT YEAR

113. BHUWAN CHANDRA SHARMA says:

Dear Sir,
    pls send new password at my new mail id as per given below mail id : [email protected] PAN NO BKAPS0127V PAN HOLDER NAME ; BHUWAN CHANDRA SHARMA DATE OF BIRTH 04/11/1973 FATHER NAME ; OM PRAKASH SHARMA

114. SITANSU DEBNATH says:

PAN : ADBPD8748E
    NAME : SITANSU DEBNATH
    FATHER NAME : MADAN MOHAN DEBNATH
    D/O/B : 20/02/1963
    ADDRESS : JAGADISHPUR HAT, PO- JAGADISHPUR HAT, DIST.- HOWRAH – 711328
    E-MAIL ID : [email protected]
    MOBILE NO. 9230851160

115. Malkiat Singh says:

My PAN card NO. iS AJQPG7192N I FORGET MY E FILING PASSWORD.SO PLEASE ISSUED ME NEW PASSWORD FOR SUBMITTING MY IT E RETURN FOR THE CURRENT YEAR

Name – Malkiat Singh
    Father Name- Gurubachan Singh Ghotra
    D.O.B.- 07/10/1970
    Mobil No. – 7696343885
    Permanent Address – vill.Brahaman Majara,Post office-Panjalasa,Dist.-Ambala,Harayana,PIN- 134203
    Place of issue- Jaipur,Rajasthan

116. shakeel ahmed says:

Name Shakeel Ahmed
    S/O Amir Ahmed
    R/o B-933, Gali No-19,North Ghonda, Delhi-110053.
    PAN-AGZPA7906L

ADD-963KA,PURVIYON KA MOHALLA WARD NO.22
    SANGANER JAIPUR
    PIN CODE-302029
    BANK A/C NO.678001435451
    MOBILE NO.9001696514

119. saurabh anand says:

I have forgotten my log in password for IT site incometaxefilingindia.gov.in…i filed my itr for ay 2012-13 and i have emailed itr5 .i have forgotten secret question too.please recover my password.and sent it to [email protected]
    thanx

122. JIGNESH BHOJAK says:

Dear Sir,

PAN NO AMQPB2080D
    PAN HOLDER NAME : JIGNESH BHOJAK
    FATHER NAME; YASHVANTLUMAR BHOJAK
    DATE OF BRITH : 29/08/1985
    REGISTER PAN ADDRESS; 85/1020 , PANCHVATI APPARTMENT, NR AKASH GANAG PETROL PUMP, SOLA ROAD, NARANPURA, AHMEDABAD-380013
    M NO 09099038789

123. B K SUMATHI says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please reset the password. The information as follows:

PAN Number :ADFPS1957C

PAN HOLDERS NAME : BALLA KRISHNAMURTHY SUMATHI

DATE OF BIRTH : 06/05/1967

FATHERS NAME : KRISHNAMURTHY

REGISTERED ADDRESS :
    NO 222 SUMUKHA SRINIDHI SPRINGS 3RD CROSS 12TH MAIN UTTARAHALLI BANGALORE – 560 061.

Thanks & Regards
    Madhukar Raj

124. Mulani amin nabilal says:

MY PAN NO AKBPM8218P. I have forgotten my log in password for IT site incometaxefilingindia. gov.in. I did file my ITR for AY 12-13 however I dont have the acknowledgement (ITR V) & i dont emailed to me by IT authorities. There is an option of password recovery by answering the secret question the answer of which I have also forgotten. I cant register again myself since my PAN is already registered.MY new email id is [email protected]
    NAME: MULANI AMIN NABILAL

name- gopesh pandey
    father’s name-lalta prasad pandey
    D.O.B-15.10.1970
    PAN NO – BAJPP9821J
    email – [email protected]

126. GIRISHKUMAR says:

I am unable to open password Please send my password at my email id :[email protected]

PAN NO.:- AHNPP1438K
    PAN HOLDER’S NAME:- GIRISHKUMAR GULABBHAI PATEL
    D.O.B : 03/05/1967
    Fathers Name: GULABBHAI PATEL
    PAN ADDRESS :- AT.& PO. VAV, TA. KAMREJ, SURAT.
    STATE :- GUJARAT
    CONTACT NO : 9277509259

127. ARUKSHABEN says:

PAN NO.:- AHVPP7299N
    PAN HOLDER’S NAME:- ARUKSHABEN CHIMANBHAI PARMAR
    D.O.B : 25/10/1969
    Fathers Name: CHIMANBHAI NARANBHAI PARMAR
    PAN ADDRESS :- AT.& PO. VAV, TA. KAMREJ, SURAT.
    STATE :- GUJARAT
    CONTACT NO : 9277509259

128. VIMALBHAI says:

PAN NO.:- AHRPR2986G
    PAN HOLDER’S NAME:- VIMALBHAI BHANESH RAYTHATHA
    D.O.B : 06/01/1974
    Fathers Name: BHANESH P. RAYTHATHA
    PAN ADDRESS :- G-12, SHRINATHJI COMPLEX, KAMREJ CHAR RASTA, SURAT.
    STATE :- GUJARAT
    CONTACT NO : 9277509259

129. A MYTHEEN says:

Hello Guru I request to u for reset my password below mention person details:
    Name : Y RAJKUMAR
    Father’s Name: YOGARAJAN
    D O B : 29/10/1977
    Address : No: 87, Srivari Gardens,
    Sathy Main Road,
    Kurumbapalayam,
    coimbatore – 641107

130. kushla prasad says:

Dear sir,
    I have forgate my login password, plz, reset my password & given my details as :
    PAN NO : AHFPP3567P, NAME : KUSHLA PRASAD, F/O NAME : SURAT RAM, DOB : 10/04/1962 R/O : BHAISA DAFAI, HALDI BADI, CHIRIMIRI, DIST : KOREA ( CHHATTISHGARH) PIN 497451

131. Jyoti Mukund Hamim says:

Name:JYOTI MUKUND HAMIM
    FATHER NAME:VASANT M.PADOLKAR
    PAN:AAJPH4125L
    DOB:04/12/1967
    ADDRESS:JN-2 BLDG.69 ROOM NO-B-07 SECTOR-9 VASHI NAVI MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA
    PIN:400703
    EMAIL:[email protected]

Please send my password on my mail.

132. TEJASH KHATRI says:

Dear sir,
    I forgot my IT login password. please forward my password to the given mail. My details are furnished below:-
    (a) Name – Chhipa Jagdishprasad Kanaiyalal

NAME : CHHIPA JAGDISHPRASAD KANAIYALAL
    DOB : 02/06/1976
    FATHER NAME : KANAIYALAL DHANAJI CHHIPA
    ADDRESS : MAIN BAZAR,
    IQBALGADH,
    TA-AMIRGADH – 385135.
    I HAVE FORGOTTON MY PASSWORD,HENCE PLEASE HELP ME TO RESET MY PASSWORD AND SEND ON MY MAIL ID [email protected] PLEASE.

134. CHHIPA JAGDISHPRASAD KANAIYALAL says: