Office Order No.93 of 2021 dtd.05.04.2021[Extension of ad-hoc appointment to the grade of ACIT]
F. No. A-32013/5/2018-Ad.VI (Part-2)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi.
The 05th April. 2021.
In continuation of CBDT’s Office Order No. 43 dated 28.02.2019 and No. 159 dated 01.09.2020, the President is pleased to extend the ad-hoc appointment of the following Assistant Commissioners of Income Tax of 2018 batch from 28.02.2021 to 27.02.2022 or until further order, whichever is earlier;
|SI. No.||Name of the Officer
|3.||AMRESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA|
|4.||YOGENDRA NATH SAXENA|
|6.||P. SIVA ATCHAIAH|
|7.||SESHAGIRI RAO PV|
|8.||SYED KHALID IOBAL|
|11.||H N RAI|
|13.||BABU RAO M|
|14.||LEENA ANTONETTE MARIA|
|19.||RAJASHREE RAMAMURTHY/ MOJAS|
|22.||CHANDAN KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA|
|24.||ASHOK KR. GUPTA|
|25.||SATWINDER PAL SINGH|
|35.||MANOJ KUMAR BHARTI|
|39.||ARJUN SINGH NEGI|
|40.||RISHI DEV VERMA|
|42.||DILLIBAABU K V|
|47.||ABHAY KANT DAS|
|48.||PANKAJ KUMAR PRUTHI|
|49.||SURENDER KUMAR VERMA|
|56.||SHYAM KUMAR S|
|58.||BALAJEE CHANDRASEKAR K|
|59.||RAM KRIPAL MEENA|
|62.||DARP NARAYAN MISHRA|
|63.||CHETAN LAL RAIGAR|
2. These promotions are intended to be purely on ad-hoc nature subject to the following conditions: –
(i) Such appointments shall not confer any right to the officers for continued officiating or seniority or for regular promotion and shall be governed by the instructions of DOP&T as contained in OM No. 28036/8/87-Estt(D) dated 30.03.1988 and instructions issued by Government from time to time;
(ii) These appointments will not confer any right or equity in favour of the appointees.
3. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Copy to: –
1. Officers concerned through their respective Pr.CCIT (CCA).
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax/ Principal Director General of Income Tax.
3. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBDT, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Account Officer, CBDT C/o Principal CCiT (CCA) concerned.
5. PSs to FM/MoS (Finance).
6. PPSs to Revenue Secretary/ Chairman, CBOT/Members, CBDT/JS (Admn.), CBDT)/ JS (Revenue).
7. Adviser to FM.
8. Hindi Section for Hindi Version.
9. Under Secretaries, DT/Per and Ad.VI(A), Department of Revenue, North Block.
10. Secretary General, IRS Association/ ITGOA/ ITEF/ All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
11. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT.
12. Data Base Cell. CBDT.