Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
GST Policy Wing
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 1th November, 2018
The Director General,
Bhikaji Cama Place,
Subject: Creation of Feedback and Action Room to facilitate GST Helpdesks set-up by CBIC for MSMEs — reg.
Reference is invited to the letter of even number dated 29.10.2018 and letter F. No. CBIC-1/CH/2018 dated 31.10.2018 from OSD to Chairman addressed to the Principal Chief Commissioners/ Chief Commissioner of Central Tax (copies enclosed as Annexure-I & II). Vide the said letters, request was made to appoint nodal officers in the 80 districts where 100 days program is being launched by the Government of India on 02nd November, 2018 to support and to reach out to the MSMEs. Subsequently, nodal officers were appointed in all these districts (copy of list of nodal officers is enclosed as Annexure-III).
2. In this regard, it has been now decided that all grievances raised by MSMEs have to be recorded and processed. In order to achieve the same, a Feedback and Action Room (FAR) is required to be set-up. It has also been decided that DGGST would be the nodal agency to run the said FAR. Hence, it is requested to set-up FAR in the office of DGGST. Officers for the same may be nominated from the Delhi & NCR. It is also requested that the FAR should remain open till the nodal offices remain open in the concerned districts taxguru.in .
3. imary work of FAR would be to receive and compile all the issues raised by these nodal officers. These nodal officers would report all the grievances on real time basis to the FAR in a grievance sheet. The format for the grievance sheet is being sent separately to these nodal officers (enclosed as Annexure-IV). Further, FAR would try to provide solutions to these issues on its own. If it is not able to do so, then it may escalate these issues to the concerned offices in CBIC or GSTN. Thereafter, FAR would follow up the issues with these offices and on receipt of the solution, they would send the same directly to the taxpayer with a copy to the concerned nodal officer taxguru.in . FAR is also expected to compile a master record of all grievances, at various stages of resolution, and send a summary report to the Board in a prescribed format (Annexure-V) on daily basis. In a nutshell, FAR would be the facilitating office for these 80 nodal offices. In view of all the above, it is requested that the needful may be done on urgent basis.
2. This issues with the approval of the Chairman.
Enclosed: (as above)
1. All Zonal Members, CBIC for kind information
2. Js(rRu-I) / JS (TRU-II) / JS (Customs) / JS (Drawback) / Commissioner (Legal) / Commissioner (Central Excise) / Commissioner (Service Tax) / DG (Systems) / DG (Anti-profiteering) / DG (FPS) / DG (Export Promotion) with a request to nominate one officer to act as SOP for communication with FAR established in the Office of DG GST. Contact details (e-mail Id, office number and mobile number) of the said officer may be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
3. CEO, GSTN with a request to nominate one officer to act as SOP for communication with FAR established in the Office of DG GST. Contact details (e-mail Id, office number and mobile number) of the said officer may be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com