F.No. C-16012/01/2012 -Ad.V/3373
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
(Ad. V Section)
6th Floor, C-Wing, Hudco Vishala Bldg,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.
Date the 12th April, 2019.
All Director Generals
All Principal Chief Commissioner/Chief Commissioners of Customs, Central
Excise & Service Tax Zones
All Principal Commissioner/ Commissioner of Customs, Central Excise & Service
The Narcotics Commissioner
Directorate of Publicity & Public Relations
As per Board circular F. No. C-11016/03/2016-Ad .V dated 23.06.2016 (copy enclosed) a Single Window System in CBIC for submitting proposals which are to be decided under Rule 9 of CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972 in respect of retired officers other than Group ‘A’ was introduced.
2. It has now been decided to extend the Single Window System for the cases of Appeals, Revision and Review under Rule 23, 29 & 29(A) of CCS(CCA) Rules, 1965.
3. Henceforth, all cases of Appeals/Revision/Review under respective rules of CCS(CCA) Rules, 1965 will be received in CBIC/Ad:V under Single Window System only. Any proposal sent through post/parcel/courier or by any other means will not be accepted in CBIC/Ad.V
4. The concerned authorities are, therefore, requested to depute an officer well conversant with the matter in hand to deliver such cases as per enclosed UPSC check list on any Monday or Wednesday by prior appointment on phone with US(Ad.V) Shri Mukesh .Sundriyal (Tel No. 011-26171184).
5. This issue with the approval of CVO, CBIC.
Encl: As above
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Tel No. 011-26171183
1. The Addl. Director General, Directorate General of Vigilance, Customs & Central Excise, Hotel Samrat, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
2. ADG (Vig.) in all Zonal Units of DGoV.
3. The Web Manager, Dte General of Systems, Customs & Central Excise, New Delhi —With the request that a copy of this circular along with check list prescribed by UPSC (copy enclosed) may be hoisted on the website of CBIC at an early date.
4. Guard File.